Smogon Forums

Googly
Googly
Hey, I've been trying to work this out but I don't see how we'll be able to do this. I can't play after Friday because of Christmas and I'm not sure if I'll be around that night to catch you in the morning. I think we're going to need to request an extension.
Pohjis
Pohjis
An extension is perfectly fine (and hopefully for Finchinator too). Let me know which day is the best for you next week and I will try to modify my schedule to fit yours.
Googly
Googly
Wednesday onwards is fine for me. I can't do mornings though except for Sunday.
Pohjis
Pohjis
I assume your evenings or nights is the alternative. How does playing 12pm or 1am on your Thursday which is 1-2pm my time on Wednesday?
Googly
Googly
Evenings yeah, but that's way too late I'm afraid. Can't really go past 9pm.
Afternoons also work but since that's the middle of the night for you I'm assuming that's off the table.
Pohjis
Pohjis
yeah kinda unfortunately. i will try to think an alternative in the upcoming days
Pohjis
Pohjis
hmm. so i think the best option is your sunday morning/early noon since i can play between 7am-1pm your time (8pm-2am my time on saturday evening/sunday night). i cant play before 1pm my time on any day (12am midnight your time) unless you are willing to play midnight your time which is fine if you dont.