Googly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• We meet again bro. When would u like to play? OU Divisional tour, GMT-4
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    You mean now or tomorrow at this time? I think I can tomorrow but if you can come rn it would be better. I am going to be on for 20 more mins or so if you are able to come.
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    Lets play at 11-12 pm today my time if you are able.
    Googly
    Googly
    Ok.
    Hey, button clicker tournament. I am GMT+8 and I can do basically the whole day tomorrow. What time are you free?
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm not always checking Smogon so it's best if we set a time.
    sstj
    sstj
    How about 2 to 3 p.m. GMT+8 today
    sstj
    sstj
    I'll be on showdown during this time in the account of sstj
    We are paired in the nuzlocke tour. When would you like to play? I am GMT-4.
    Googly
    Googly
    No can do, I'm GMT +13 so that's the middle of the night for me. I can play in 4 hours once your power's back on, how does that sound?
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    The power is back bro, I am going to be in PS in 30 minutes
    Googly
    Googly
    Great, I'll be waiting for you on stours
    oh yeah im travelling to portland for the weekend so uh if im not able to play today is there any other time you're free?
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    googly, you're a cool dude so extension granted. can you guys get this done by tuesday @ midnight gmt-5?
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    extension deadline is wednesday midnight gmt -5
    Googly
    Googly
    Thanks for that :]

Noveliss I'll be free tomorrow from about 11:30 am onwards.
    hello when do you want to play for tyranitar cup
    Googly
    Googly
    Hi, I'm GMT +13 and am available tomorrow evening and early Saturday afternoon if either of those work for you?
    analysis geek
    analysis geek
    early saturday is fine with me see you there
    Hi there. We meet this time for USUM OU Introduction tournament round five. My timezone is GMT+2 so the difference is a clean 11 hours. When are you interested playing? I am not playing before Friday (exams).
    Googly
    Googly
    I think that's past the deadline, but my morning's just freed up today so lmk if you can play soon.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    pretty sure we would get an extension if needed. that is great news, can you play in 2h 30mins? other options is to play tomorrow.
    Googly
    Googly
    Sounds perfect, I'll meet you on stours in 2 hours 30 mins.
    Wassup bro we're paired for Gods Among Us Round 1. I'll be able to battle any time this week between Wed - Saturday. (GMT -8)
    Googly
    Googly
    Yo how's around this time on Friday for you?
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    I'm down, fam. See you then. n_n
    hey we play for 2 tours, i'm gmt+2 and will be free after 8 pm this week, when do u wanna get this done?
    Googly
    Googly
    One of my opponents had to bail so if you can play now I'm on stours.
    sergey
    u dont need to be a dick to satisfy ur inferiority complex, kiddo
    Googly
    Googly
    That's pretty funny coming from a guy who enjoys calling people autistic.
    We're paired for ORAS OU No Team Preview Round 2. I'm EST / GMT-5 and good to play tonight after 11, weekend afternoons, any time on Monday, Wednesday evening or night, or sometime the days after that before the deadlines. Let's see what works for you and find a good time!
    Googly
    Googly
    Tomorrow afternoon sounds good. Probably around 4pm your time?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    See you then
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm on stours when you're ready
    hi dpp tyranitar cup, when can you play? I'm gmt +1 and I can on wednesday or firday about 5:00 pm
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm not home rn. See you in about 40 minutes.
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    I'm going to dinner, can you wait me 10-15 minutes ?
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah that's fine. I'll be on stours when you're ready.
    Hey, want to play DPP in Tyranitar Cup with me and [other free agent i'm trying to find] in BW? If you give me an ok here I'll post the signup
    Googly
    Googly
    Sorry man but I'm already on another team.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Alr cool
    Hi. When fite for button clicker tour? Gmt+1 here. Preferably weekdays evening.
    Capita_L
    Capita_L
    And thanks for not immediately posting for activity
    Googly
    Googly
    All good, I'd much rather play than get an activity win. Well if your weekend's going to be busy then it's probably best if you're the one who gives me a time. I'm available during the times posted above.
    Capita_L
    Capita_L
    How about your sunday morning, my saturday evening around 10 am/pm?
    Hey bro, bad news but we have to play for the second leg of mogon tour finals, i beat mindnight so we gotta play again
    hey, oras no preview tour when? im gmt +1
    Drud
    oh i forgot to reply back, are you still here?

if not, can you play tomorrowo 8/9 am your time?
    Googly
    Googly
    I can play tomorrow after 11:30 am.
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm free for the next 12 hours or so. After that, I won't have any time before the deadline. Lmk when you can play as soon as you can please.
    Hey, we're paired up for round 3 of the USUM release tour. I'm GMT. Which day/time works for you? I can't do today.
    Googly
    Googly
    Extension was granted. I'm free tonight til about 9:30 pm and I'll be on from about 11:30 am tomorrow.
    Googly
    Googly
    Since I haven't got a response from you, I'll be requesting an activity win :x

If you're able to play before the extended deadline lmk asap.
    Diophantine
    Hey, so sorry. It's been an unexpectedly crazy week. I'm free from now on!! Ready whenever you are!
    sup, gmt +1, when would you like to play for gsc legendless? im available between 8 AM and 8 PM usually
    Googly
    Googly
    Rip, I'm GMT +13 and can't do mornings, so most of those times don't work for me D:

I've just woken up but I can play rn if you've got enough time. Otherwise I think I can manage Monday 8:30.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok lets shoot for monday 8:30
    Googly
    Googly
    Hey I'm on stours when you're ready
    GSC Legendless, when? Im gmt-4 avaible Friday and Sunday all day, Saturday can only at night cuz I have work and I arrive home at 23pm
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Ill be online under the name of EG Cain
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    welp, waited 30min, Have to go for a moment, will be back at 22pm or maybe before x.x
    Googly
    Googly
    You were an hour early bro, you might want to double check your timezone.

I'm here now anyway, but it seems you're not. I'll be back in an hour then.
    hi is there any way that the dpp ou match for roa olympics can still be played ?lmk if you have still have time to do that
    can we do this on sunday i am on a wedding on that time at saturday
    Googly
    Googly
    Nah that'd be Monday for me, which I'm not available for. Check my message on your wall for when I'm available.

Also you can click 'Comment' over on the right there to reply to this message, rather than creating a new post each time...
    Hey we gotta play for both tourney i aam gmt+2 i can play around 8-10pm my time is that possbile for you??
    Googly
    Googly
    Bro do you ever check your wall? I messaged you like a week ago about this lmao.

10 pm Saturday (GMT +2) should be ok.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…