aVocado
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wtf is that lame ass saying, and no dbs avi smh loser. I remember when you used to be cool
    fake n gay
    aVocado
    aVocado
    mood: str8 ppl are more flamboyant in their fragile heterosexuality than gay ppl are flamboyant in their own sexuality lol bye
    Jordy
    Jordy
    fuck, got me there
    If I was Gohan, I'd be like, "Yo fuckers, I saved your asses 7 years ago by defeating Cell. Don't believe me? (Goes Super Saiyan 2) Yeah, I'm da fucking golden fighter. (Fires a Kamehameha into space) See that? That is what killed Cell. (Videl gets really horny and goes over to Gohan. She bends over and Gohan fucks her in the ass)
    aVocado
    aVocado
    videl is really nice but yah, its boring and sad how she's the stereotypical caring, loving mother now ;_; like sure thats cool but she used to be unique idk
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I mean fighting was her whole life lol
    aVocado
    aVocado
    Yea exactly, the sudden change of character felt weird
    The American Wigeon was formerly known as "Baldpate" because the white stripe resembled a bald man's head.
    aVocado
    aVocado
    wtf i thought this was a joke but its real LOL
    Ren
    Ren
    :^)
    The American Wigeon is a medium-sized bird; it is larger than a teal, but smaller than a pintail. In silhouette, the wigeon can be distinguished from other dabblers by its round head, short neck, and small bill.
    A common and increasingly abundant duck, the American Wigeon breeds in northwestern North America and is found throughout the rest of the continent in migration and in winter. Its small bill and the male's white forehead distinguish this species from other dabbling ducks.
    While most dabbling ducks are denizens of the shallows, American Wigeon spend much of their time in flocks grazing on land. Paradoxically, they also spend more time than other marsh ducks on deep water, where they get much of their food by stealing it from other birds such as coots or diving ducks.
    excuse me Mr. Moderator can you help me out, a user is bullying me
    blank
    blank
    but Mr. Moderator what if those are the people bullying me gasp
    aVocado
    aVocado
    then report them to GOD as only GOD can pass judgement on those who are sinful and commit evil in this world
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    *judgment
    hey we got paired for ag winter ssnl, i am MST timezone and can play anytime today, and mon-fri from 1 pm - 6pm.
    aVocado
    aVocado
    Im gmt, time dofference is 7 hours. I can do 7-9 pm which would be 12-2 pm fod you but any later might be bard. I can do earlier too
    aVocado
    aVocado
    fuck my typos, that was from phone lul sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…