Kevin Garrett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We should prob schedule. Sunday?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Hey Kevin - I can make any reasonable hour Sunday east coast, just let me know what works best for you.
    Hey, we're paired for SPL. I leave town on Thursday, so i need to play before then if possible. I'm really flexible now-Wednesday, let me know some good times. I'm EST
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Don’t really know if that’s possible. I was going to ask if Friday or Saturday would work.
    Hclat
    Damn, i'm straight up gone for that time w no real time i could set aside to play. There's really nothing early in week that'd work?
    Hi, when do you wanna play? I'm available after 6pm my time on Monday through Wednesday, and anytime on weekends. I am CST.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Looking at Friday or Saturday.
    UD
    UD
    Friday isn’t that good for me but Saturday definitely works.
    hey mate, when do you want to play? im gmt+10

I have a big irl commitment Friday arvo-monday night, so I would much much rather play as soon as possible.

10pm-midnight is the best timeslot for me Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. can also potentially accommodate other times depending on what works for you
    Hey man; we’re matched up for spl, im gmt+5:30, and you’re est I assume; would prefer sometime in your early afternoon on Sunday, am out on Saturday, I can try and play earlier on Sunday too if you’re available?
    Just posting here to reflect our Discord conversation last night. I'm unavailable past Friday 8pm GMT-8. Pick any time between now and then, and I will accommodate!
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Almost all my time is on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday evening). I'll try to make an opening on Friday at a time before you leave.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    Hey bro, please try to give me an hour's notice before you want to play. I have to juggle work, dinner, and leaving at 8pm
    what time are you available to play? i should be pretty flexible today if im done with my prep, otherwise tomorrow im available until 11pm my time (im gmt+2 or +1 i never know)
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I get done with work around 4pm tomorrow (EST). I can get on around 4:30-5:00pm. If you are in GMT +1, that's 10:30-11:00, so let's aim for that time.
    Ojama
    sounds good, dont be too late though
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I know, I will be there at or before 5 locally for me
    Hey man, is there any chance we could sneak in our game today - I'd pref to do it today for personal reasons. I'll be free from now until 6pm EST.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I'm pretty sure I can accommodate. I should be able to meet you around 4-5.
    Triangles
    Triangles
    Shit bro I'm so sorry to fuck with scheduling again, my wifi router broke so I don't have internet until I get up to uni tomorrow. I should be able to play after 5 EST tomorrow tho, if that is manageable for you
    Hey whats up man we gotta fight for SPL. I am GMT 0, and can do any day thats not Saturday any time before 6pm EST.
    Triangles
    Triangles
    Wednesday sounds good man if youre ready. Friday is also completely workable, just let me know what you want to do today so that I know whats happening.
    Triangles
    Triangles
    Actually it looks like some IRL shit has popped up for me tomorrow, and im seeing a friend on friday. Lets shoot for SPL sunday if that works wit u :^)
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    They don't call it Sunday Premier League for nothing ;)
    hey, heard good things about you glad we get to play :) im gmt+1, available most of the time.

these wont work for me
    catching a flight on the 11th (havent booked it yet)
    3:30pm-8:30pm from the 12th onwards

when are you free?
    Hey man. Long time no talk. I hope all is well and happy in your life. As I'm sure you know, we're paired for SPL this week. I'm in the same timezone as you, US East, and if possible I'd love to play at any reasonable time on Thursday or Saturday if at all possible as those are my days off. Sat is better but I can do either and I'm free basically all day on either day. Please let me know what you'd like to do. :)
    CALLOUS
    CALLOUS
    Saturday is beautiful as far as I’m concerned. Got a time in mind?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Between 4-6 pm is usually a pretty good range.
    CALLOUS
    CALLOUS
    That would definitely work for me. Let’s plan on that. If at some point between now and then you know more specifically please let me know. :)
    was doing my annual-ish smogon browse to see what's going on and figured I'd say

hi!
    Glad n honored, I won a spl under your wing.
    May god always bless you!

Wolfpack will return..
    hey we play for snorlax cup, i'm gmt -3 and available most of the time
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Weekend nights are my best bet. Does that work for you?
    Luigi
    Luigi
    Sure
    when snorlax cup? i'm on gmt-3 and should be free to play during the afternoons or late nights.
    when fight spl? im gmt +1, saturday evening would work p well with my schedule.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I'm EST; I don't know how well your evening matches up with my day. I might be able to be on a time if you can give me something more specific. I can do anything after 4 pm my time on Sunday.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    5pm your time = 11pm my time sunday sounds good!
    Hi friend, we're paired for SPL ADV. I'm USA Central time zone and have plenty of availability, but would really love to play before the weekend. What times work for you?
    UD
    UD
    Yeah that works. How about 5pm your time?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I may not be on at the start of 5, but I will do my best to be on before 6.
    UD
    UD
    That's fine, 6 EST still works for me. Don't rush or anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…