dodmen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm playing you for OST R2. My timezone is IST. On weekdays I'm free from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM IST and on weekends I'm free from 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM IST. My username on pokemon showdown is THE OST ALT
    dodmen
    dodmen
    I should be able to play at 11am your time Saturday (so like 15 hours from this comment)
    HaxorHaxing
    Cool, I'm online on PS now.
    HaxorHaxing
    Are you available right now? I'm ready to battle.
    Hey, we're up for spl, i'm gmt +8. could you do around my midnight on sat or sun? should be your morning but not too early.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    yep that'll work perfect on saturday. see you then
    Hey I'm playing you for OST Round 2. My timezone is IST. I am usually free on weekdays from 4:30PM IST to 7:30PM IST and on weekends from 11:00 PM IST to 7:30 PM IST.
    yo we gotta play for nul r5. im gmt-8 and unfortunately im busy a ton this week. is there anyway you could do friday between 9:30am and 11:00am or Sunday morning (7am-noon). if neither of those are workable let me know when you can play and i'll try to be flexible
    dodmen
    dodmen
    i think sunday 11-noonish your time should work, otherwise we can ask for an extension
    dodmen
    dodmen
    i can play most of the day today including now
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    iight i'll be on for a few hours so pm me on ps or tag me on discord
    Hi. We're paired for DPP UU Cup. I'm GMT +1 and available during the week-end except maybe Saturday between 5 and something like 9 PM.
    when you down to play for mwp I'm gmt-8. sat/sun I'm open as long as you let me know in advance. fri unlikely to be around but could be after like 10 pm
    When can you play for wpl? im gmt-5 available most days after 6
    dodmen
    dodmen
    i can play now if you want, or tomorrow this time
    Haaku.
    Haaku.
    I can play tomorrow at this time.
    Hiya, ORAS UU cup, gmt -5, free most of Sunday and in the evenings
    dodmen
    dodmen
    I'll find you on ps one evening this week
    hey, we're paired for r1 of ost. I'm gmt -5...when do you want to play?
    dodmen
    dodmen
    just got home from work, i can play now if you want. chall xNibba on ps
    dodmen
    dodmen
    yo msg me again, server restarted and i didn't catch the nick you were using
    Dark G
    Dark G
    true...coming on now
    mwp when? only thursday and friday work for me (around 4pm until 10pm my time; gmt-3)
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    im online if u wanna play now, if not tomorrow at the same time works for you?
    dodmen
    dodmen
    my b, yeah tomorrow works for me too same time
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    I'll be on main server and smogtours for 1,5 hours from now
    What day you wanna fight for the Neverused League, im GMT -3, you can find me on Neverused Room and Portuguese Room.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    what's your ps username? i can fight saturday but if i find you on ps during the week i can play then too
    lockjaw
    lockjaw
    My nick is the same of the forum, im online everyday, 2PM - 8PM
    when play for nu seed semis? im gtm +1 I can play on the weekend
    dodmen
    dodmen
    anytime before 8pm Saturday just msg me on here
    dodmen
    dodmen
    you available now?
    oh hi there, we play for the RU seeded tour. i am gmt -5 and can play generally past 7 pm my time at night and im free most of Sunday
    When can u play for the usum uu launch tour? I’m est I’m usuailly available during the weekend
    GW
    GW
    Since the deadline is 2 weeks long, is that this Saturday or next Saturday? :p
    dodmen
    dodmen
    oh lol, either one works, hit me up this Saturday if you're online before 3
    GW
    GW
    Ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…