Teddeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bro we are matched for exb this week. I can only play on the weekend and I would prefer this saturday at around 10am my time gmt-8
    TJ
    TJ
    Actually I forgot that I have Friday off so I can play early like 11 am (my time)
    TJ
    TJ
    Hey im having internet problems and its currently 6:42am. I wont be on until around 11am my time since the internet company does not open until 9am.. it always take them an hour or two to fix this shit
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    um that's okay, we can fight in the evening. Nothing later than 10pm gmt though as i have a 9am tomorrow morning, you cool with this? so i'll be online between now and another 5 and a half hours
    Hello, we have to play for PU Seasionals. My GMT-2. I can do it every night on my schedule.
    Dark Kingler
    Dark Kingler
    Ok.

Discord to communicate more quickly

Juliano20#1326 or server PU
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey sorry i missed scheduled time, something serious came up, are you okay to play this evening?
    Dark Kingler
    Dark Kingler
    Hello, I will be online for a period of 3 hours from that time. In the Showdown as Dark Kingler or in the Discord on the PU server.
    Hey, im your opponent for round 4 loser bracket RU Seasonal, when is it the best time and day to play?
    when do you want to play for exh? i can play in my afternoon and evenings
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi there, is weekend good for you? gmt-0 don't mind exactly when
    Raiza
    Raiza
    sure
    when do you wanna bw for the pp tournament? don't have class for a while so im pretty flexible this week. gmt -6
    Hey man, we gotta play for RU seasonal r1, when can you play? I'm GMT -8 and am busy until monday. Let me know what day/time works for you.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Hey, gmt-0 so quite the timezone difference. I can play monday, but i'm not available after 11pm gmt-0 as it's way too late for me to play. can you play 8-10pm monday gmt-0?
    Contact
    Contact
    You're 8 hours ahead of me then....yeah that time window should be fine.
    Contact
    Contact
    Hey teddeh I'm on right now, my alt on PS is "contacting" if you didn't know.
    cant play now bc i got a paper due tomorrow, but can play wednesday after 2pm gmt-5, friday after 2pm gmt-5, or either weekend day after noon gmt-5 -- lmk what works best
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kk sounds good
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    hey man i dont rlly feel like playing today, but if you really wanna get it done, then i'll be on for the next hour or two. will honestly be free the next three days pretty much throughout, but i totally understand if you wanna get it done, so just lmk
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'm cool to get it done now if you like? but i'm not gonna force you to play if you don't want to bro
    we play classic poffs, gmt-7 probs weekend
    lax
    lax
    nah i have another thing that time, can do a couple hours later. what tier are u getting rid of?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    funny you should ask that because i have no clue loool, probably adv at this point, and evening is fine with me too, like 9pm gmt-0 , is that better?
    lax
    lax
    perfect and sure
    I'm not saying it was your fault, although you could have done more... well you're so naive yet so...
    lax
    lax
    o_o
    xy nu cup, gmt-7 play tmrw?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'll see what i'm doing tonight, but potentially
    gmt +0
    porque no snakeking on these nerds ??
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I got haxed out of about every tournament i was part of recently, so motivation levels were below 0...
    so we have to Play for PU open, when are you able to Play? I am gmt+2
    CB Weedle
    CB Weedle
    now would be good :D I had Problems to find a time to Play with my last opp so playing as early as possible would be good
    CB Weedle
    CB Weedle
    or maybe tomorrow would be better because I am a bit tired maybe 9 pm my time tomorrow?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i can play now, i'm on ps as Teddeh
    hey you're my r2 opponent for the Not PU Open. I can play Sunday from 2-8pm CST, Monday-Thursday from 6:30-8pm CST and all day Friday. try to get back to me asap, although you're a council member and that really shouldn't be an issue.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    ok i'm gmt +1, you're 6 hours behind me. I can't play those times for thursday since my week at work is absolutely fucking horrendously busy and I'm working like 3 10 hour shifts. So is there any chance we could just play tonight between 9pm - 12pm gmt +1, preferably sooner?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    other than today, i can play wednesday after 5pm gmt +1 to 10pm, or i can play thursday most of the day. Completely unavaible friday or saturday and I have a free day sunday, but hopefully wanting to try and get this done asap.
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    I think I can play today today at 4:00pm CST, which if I did the math correctly would be 10pm GMT+1.
    pu open r1, i'm GMT -4, would prefer to play tuesday or thursday as those are my quieter days class-wise
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Hi there, hey friend how are you?
    gmt +1, i can't promise anything due to work schedule, in terms of my days off, i have wednesday off this week
    RedzoneX
    RedzoneX
    I can do wednesday but it wouldn't be until about 11 your time. does that work?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey, you free to play tonight? or now preferably
    cucciolo...

nu open r4, can't at weekend because im leaving for holidays, lmk when you are free.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I can before 4pm gmt +1 today or friday most of the morning
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    or late late tonight, past 10:30pm gmt +1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…