Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! We were paired up in R2 of Fuk Dragon, when would it fit you to battle? For me it would be late next week/week after that (School, need to rebuild the team, etc). I am also GMT +2, if it matters.
    ~Exarius
    Hey dude, not to be creepy but you want to NU or UU battle sometime? I don't care if you post it on youtube or not. I just want to battle you. :3
    Hi, I'm elated to see that you've been assigned to me for Battling101 in UU! Do you have IRC yet? If not, that would be a great first step to take in terms of staying in touch!
    I thought machamp was going to be choice banded, which made me lose my late-game sweeper, DAM. i brought the wrong breloom as well, it didnt even have focus punch.
    Monday might be better. I told everyone I would not upload new videos until my most recent one got 20 comments, and my latest one is stuck at 18...
    My last was a Breloom. I don't mind if you recorded it. I'll only post if you post though.
    Oh and check out this damage calc: Damage Per Hit: 204 - 240 my machamp had 236 HP, so you did close to max with fire blast.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…