Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hard to tell since I use AR, but its really just luck. The Bronzong took me 5+ battery lives, and the Impish Horsea took but 20 minutes, which is probably one of the fastest I have ever done, so yeah.

And good luck :D
    If you want some breeding ideas, just try some TR/VGC pokemon, those are not as common, but still in high demand. Also go for pokemon sets that are not used as much, as a fellow non RNGer, I had to look outside the box.

Here's my recent breeds, and just a basic outline of how you should be thinking.
    Shiny Swift Swim Impish Horsea 31/31/31/x/29/31 [EVd 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe]
    Jolly Gengar 31/31/31/x/31/31 [EVd 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe]
    Shiny Brave Anorith 31/31/31/x/31/31 [252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def]
    Quiet Snover 31/31/31/31/31/13
    Sassy Drowzee 31/x/31/x/31/31
    Shiny Relaxed Heatproof Bronzor 31/31/31/29/31/0
    Rash Beldum 31/31/28/26/31/31
    Brave Dratini 29/30/31/30/30/3 Hidden Power Ground 69
    Hasty Absol 31/31/31/30/29/27
    Brave Absol 25/31/31/31/30/18
    hello ! i saw you post in Simple questions. I recommend breeding something in the nu or uu tier. People also realy like egg moves. So try to breed with an egg move. Make sure you have a decent ditto to breed with or sumthing with half decent ivs.
    Ill be happy to check the iv's of your pokemon for free once you get at it.
    If you don't have anything with acceptable IVs (which i highly doubt), you can give me a credit in your *future* trade thread, or redis rights on something (yours) that is not redis.
    Don't be pessimistic =)

Persian
    Timid - Technician
    OT: Umbreon
    ID: 52166
    31/31/30/28/30/30 Hidden Power Fighting 59 (88)
    Available as Meowth LV.1 UT
    Semiredis
    Jun. 19, 2015 (Hatched in Goldenrod City)
    Female shiny.

I think that you were interested in this yesterday, it is my very first breeding project: I've never tried before and succedeed in a few hours (I would have offered it yesterday if I only did a IV battle).
    You should give him Kelpsy berry until the game says that they won't hinder Atk anymore, and then you should give him Power Anklet to hold. Then all you have to do is to beat as many Rattata as the number of the Kelpsy Berry you gave him before (each Rattata with Power anklet+Pokérus is a +10 in Speed).
    Vulpix has:
    an x amount in Atk / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252-x in Speed
    I feel sorry for not being able to help you any further =\
    idk why, but you can verify with a Pokédex (Serebii's, NBS' or Shoddy's) that 18 Atk stat can not be possible at lv.13 without EVs, the maximum being 17.
    Yeah, but... your Vulpix had lots of EV in Atk, and unfortunately I don't have any berry that hinders Atk stat.
    Just to let you know.
    I COMPLETELY forgot about your Pokémon, lol, I've finished their epic EV Training an hour ago. Please, forgive me xD
    I know that it's been two hours instead of one, but I've had to go and eat. I'm about to finish, don't worry.
    i can try, but i think i can do it... what i can get in return?

so, what are the pokemons need to EV trained?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…