Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, it's been awhile ^^
    Anyway, yeah I'm pretty fond of Hail teams (stall and offensive), but it's mostly OU though. I'm working on a Hail article which features both OU and UU, perhaps that could help: UU Hail thread. Or perhaps BlizzSpam.
    To be honest I didn't play a lot of UU, but i used a team of Abomasnow / Flareon / Froslass / Kyurem / Hitmontop / Slowbro when UU was just created and it was pretty effective. Now the metagame has changed so I don't know if still works, in matter of fact I don't even know what to watch out for in UU.
    Sorry but that's all I could offer you. If you have any question, ask them and perhaps I could help ^^
    Welcome back!
    You know how I said "Hopefully I won't get flamed, trolled... as much" below. Well, hahahahahahaha.

Hope just doesn't cut it.

I got on Pokemon Lab Beta, and started playing, and the moment I either played a game, or talked in Main Chat, this is what happened (every single time):

1) I got flamed for no apparent reason (i.e. "dark, no one likes you")
    2) I got haxed like every game I played (yet I am undefeated with my new teams so far)
    3) Even the mods joined in on the flaming, as they would double team me in arguments, and after I would say "hahaha gang bang", they would tell me to basically shut up.

*If anyone feels inclined to follow me to the main chat, and watch what happens WHENEVER I say something, it would be awesome I think.
    hah yeah i remember you! you used to stalk my UU matches a looooooooooooooong time ago right?!
    Alright, for everyone who eventually reads this, I am back for more on Shoddy, and Pokemon Lab. Before the event of Pokemon Black and White, I will be there, I will be active, and I will be battling and making teams.

Hopefully this time around, I won't get flamed, trolled, and ignored as much as before.
    hahahaha thanks much :]

I put a shitload of effort into my rates so its great to hear positive things about them
    Yeah, you are a very efficient team rater, but its a good thing that I catch different things than you do, or I would hardly be a rater at all. =)
    haha thanks me and blissey got a thing what can i sayy

also I take the tr thing as a compliment :P
    eh never got to reply to your post replying to my rate since i got banned lol.
    Ah, in fact no... but I do believe I have met someone by that name before. You should check a little more around the forum...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…