Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GG dude, sry about the freeze, but I guess it made up for it by not paralyzing dragonite with tbolt GG
    Yeah, that's my Lanturn for ya ;) It was originally a Starmie, to spin away rocks, but I discovered that I didn't need Starmie, it just attracted electric attacks that I had a hard time with, because of Starmie, Suicune, and Togekiss. Lanturn's volt absorb handles electric attacks easily, so if Lanturn needs to be healed, I send out Suicune, and switch back to Lanturn for recovery. It works very well. I just have a Swampert problem >_>

Anyways, GG!
    How about a fight? (OU)
    Nothing pokemon that is written in my signature though. xD
    I keep forgetting about the swampert. I have a perfect Pert counter but I just don't use it. It also seems I get worse every time I battle you.
    Well unfortunately I think I might be trying a whole new team without Gyara which I'm pretty sad about but I just can't see a space for him what with Starmie in the team having a better coverage
    Ya see thats my big issue. I have Flagstick the Gyara who has SE over Bounce but Bounce is SOOOOO Versatile and if you watch a few of my battles you'll see how many times its saved my ass. I don't want to go ahead and get rid of Taunt or DD either as doing either on the switch has also proved useful. I guess the only way forward is to stop trying to predict my opponents predictions and just work on playing xD
    Hey, after this battle is over, don't leave Wifi, ok? I just want a look at that flygon which I could've sworn was Banded, though I could be wrong.
    I think somethings up with my internet bro, can't connect to you. Try and battle someone else, I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…