Age of Kings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay- I finished up your pokes. Just pick me out another two and I'll get them done, as well. =) Hmm... I would like to do a Gastly, though. Anything else works. Send me a VM/PM when you're ready.
    Incase you didn't get to my post, i would like to EV your tentacool and gastly.
    Mmkay- no prob. I'll get em done in eh, an hour for ya. I'll just leave you another VM.
    Yeah, I can "somewhat" sympathize with the RNG breeding. Just started doing it last week... I have yet to get my first flawless, but I did get a very nice Elekid with 4 perfects in the right spots =)

Uhm, the only problem I have with trading you back is that my wifi likes to be retarded half the time and DCs after trades. So I just have to keep reconnecting and finish up.
    That would be fine. I'll just check your thread for the spreads and get them done. No Christmas Eve festivities for me... just family movie marathons, lol. I'll do em real quick. I'm in the middle of an IV battle for somebody, so as soon as its done, I'll run out and grab the Cherrims.
    Hey, I can trade you your Cherrims back right now if you would like. You can just trade me two other pokes that you need EVing. I don't mind which ones. =) Whatever seems most important at the moment.
    alrighty, i'll do those first then in that order.

right now i'm going to nap though ;________;

no sleep last night. just got home from watching avatar (awesome movie!)
    will work on some tonight :toast:
    i've been super busy lol. and last night i tried to reset for a manaphy.
    DSTT hates me. the seconds were jumping all over the place. sad :(

but sorry. i will probably do one or two later today actually.

do you want all of them at the same time when i'm done or if i finish some and catch you on, get them then?
    Okay, I went over your analysis pretty thouroughly and made neccessary changes. Here.
    lmao, what do you expect, i'm a guy xD

I don't know if I could ever be that far from my family.
    Haha. I really want to get into James Madison University, it's rated #4 in the country for having the hottest girls xD and it's like an hour away. But it's tough to get into=/ If not there, then maybe UVA, or bridgewater university. Aslong as it's somewhere close to home, i'm cool:)
    It's all good.
    I'm still trying to grasp RNG abuse but i've almost got it:D

I've been fantastic! I should be hearing from colleges soon aswell:) What college do you want to go to?
    Haha, it's k. I was being a bit picky about that trio.
    So how's life been treating you? Your shop looks amazing :D
    Eh, stilla bit much, consider that you know I know alot about this game xD

So what's new with you? You quit Np ):
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…