Yeti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it wouldn't surprise me if they just put smiledog in one of their comics at one point

"WAHAHAHA what is that even is the DOG .. thats justs great briliant"
    Oh you're so devious, breaking into soccer fields. My dad is actually coming out tomorrow morning, I talked to him last night, and I guess I should know reasonably soon when I'm going back home (which hopefully is also soon), then we can do that mafia and stuff. Shame the fish don't die, I was kinda hoping to go back to a fish tank with a couple floaters, oh well. Have fun at camp, see ya soon hopefully!
    =[ that's a common theme to my vms, glad you had fun in LA, what sort of stuff did you do while you were down there?

NY is ok, but it is starting to wear thin on me and I really want to go home, been here for 2 months almost now and it has been just really monotonous and just overly boring, Katya could probably tell you how fed up I am lol. And it doesn't help my dad has been a total dick about me going home. Hopefully I can go soon and can finally be on irc more and stuff.

I clicked the help thing, I hope it worked, I even have my own aquarium now, though I'm sure I'll ignore it.
    Tell me when you want to pick up the kyogre, I'm not very active anymore because I've pretty much quit, but I still log on for a few minutes like every day.
    looks like we're paired up in the VGC legends awakened. messege me when you come online and well battle when you're ready. Gl HF
    well your "saying" has cause me serious offense. You think I am just creeping, it may look like that, but thats not my intention. I dont intend to go get myself a internet girlfriend or e-girlfriend. I am just looking to get to know more different people in the smogon community. Go ask some smogon girls that I have gotten to know better like Jumpluff and katya (two girls that are actually open to the smogon public) if you want a detailed summary about me (yea, i dont think you would).

And please, if I should ever back off from someone, they have to tell that to me themselves, not a third-party. I have great respect other people's space. If they show great distress, then I'll go away.

In this case, I should just get away from your space, and I hope that you would get away from mine as well.
    do you seriously think i am trolling? I just want to get to know more people. I may have trolled with scantra a little bit, but that doesn't mean I would troll other people just as worst. Girls do not open up to the Smogon community very often, why can't i just go out there and meet them? Do I always want to talk to guys all the fucking time in Smogon? Not really. I like diversity, I am not settling for just males, females, whites, blacks, asians, hispanic, w/e. I live in San Francisco and its a very liberal city and I embrace diversity. I hate when things are stagnant. Get to know me more if actually wanna shit like that please. I can definitely get girls irl, but now is getting to know girls online bad? Seriously, you took my conversation with Lexi the wrong way.

I am sorry though, I don't want to ruin your day. Just please dont ruin mine.
    Hey, if you've got a problem with mattj using Gira-O on WiFi, take it up with me - I'm the one that's given that code to people.

If anything, blame Nintendo for fucking us over and not allowing us to use the forms on WiFi. Since you're aware of the VGC rules, you know that Gira-O is allowed. If we want to put it on our team, how exactly are we supposed to know if it's good or not if we can't use it? Suck it up and deal with it if you run into an alternate form on WiFi, and don't blame a guy for your DS fucking up because of the code - the forms code only affects the user's DS, but both users can see the form if they have Plat, HG, or SS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…