Seven Deadly Sins

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hater. in the smogcast you shoulda been like.
    ya my tutee made lo aerodactyl whoo
    If you don't mind, could you take a look at this? It hasn't gotten much activity and it might be nice to get a rejection/approval from someone in QC. Thanks in advance ^.^
    Hi, I noticed you revamped the Milotic analysis to accompany her transition to UU, but I still enjoy using her in OU very much. Might you be able to steer me toward the best moveset for her in OU?
    Just a question, did you read my article that Jimbo sent (the one for the Smog)?
    The one titled Hyper Offense vs Defense?
    Your lead is the best i ever used :D thanks anyways have u made any other sets i want to use them :D
    that sprite was horrible! everyone knows he never sat on a rapidash! he woulda burned his pants right off! silly SDS
    Remember the Empoleon I named SDS in my Platinum?

Well, today, while at the con, you spawned four fine sons and a lovely daughter. Unfortunately, I am raising your daughter to have sex 24/7 with a Sneasel (to get Agility babies); your grandchildren will constantly be sleeping with Ditto. Sorry about that!
    Just a question, is the smogcast going to be bi-monthly or tri-monthly? How far are you guys? You gonna try for an extra speciel early release to discuss latias, or wait a little so you can discuss the suspect ladder when it comes up.
    Do I have permission to distribute the smogcast by bittorrent, and is this the correct md5sum for the file:
    0aa8023619fea0e310e377a5b0ecf42e smogcast_1.mp3
    You keep your dolls close to your heart!
    You won't find any gaps in a fairy like that!
    Hi, I understand if you do want to give me a second chance, but I was wondering if I could please write an analysis for the Little Cup. I've played Little Cup for a while and I noticed that a lot of Pokemon that can be useful, didn't have an analysis yet
    I noticed the other day that the Metagross Rest-Talk set is poorly written (not too poorly, but not well either). Do I need to post somewhere saying I'm doing a rewrite of it, or can I just go ahead and do it? I won't be changing any content, just the grammar/sentence structure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…