Bad Ass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Flygon is also good. A kid had a DragonDance Gyarados and thought it could set up on my Flygon thinking I was locked in EarthQuake. Then I killed it off with DracoMeteor ^_^
    I really like that Roserade set.

EnergyBall, Spikes, Rest, ToxicSpikes/HpFire

What makes a good partner for it because I'm thinking of pokesaving it. What team would it best go on?
    Dang that sucks, worse than my trip at Church camp. I brought my Wii but left my Wiimote at home so I was stuck for 3 days and couldnt play it.
    So I guess I should test out Wish, Icebeam, StealthRock, Seismic toss on Bilssey? If you want me to bluff a Scarf I should probably drop DracoMeteor and Lifeorb and replace with DragonClaw and ExpertBelt respectively. Although there is a Bluffgon set here.
    You probably already know about it though
    The team is good it kinda struggles against Rotom with Substitute and PainSplit. Kind of rare but still a nuisance if it sets up. Gengar is also a tool if it's running the same set, and Infernape hurts if Suicune goes down.
    Bad Ass the bully =/

anyways I got your PM. I'm on PO right now so that gives me a good opportunity to test this team out.
    I dunno whether Hunt is playing me or resting me for finals seeing as we are guaranteed in and I need to make an awesome team!
    Hi there, just wanted to tell you (I don't remember if I did) that I'll be on for us to battle from 1:30 PM on most likely. GL and brace yourself for gimmicks!
    Dude BA, I luv u and I would take a bullet for you... on COD. JK that would ruin my killstreak lolo. Can I still hang out in the south chat? :3
    yep Roar of Time I also lost in the bug catching contest. I caught a Pinsir but came secod place behind a Kakuna >.>
    Alright I just beat whitney and it was pretty lulzy. Basically Clefairy pulled off a Roar of Time on my Flaafy. Then later on her Miltank attracted my Quilava and nearly stomped it to death but then I got a crit with Flamewheel at blaze range and killed it :)
    Well Falkner and his Pidgeotto took me out which means one more gameover and I'm starting over. I'm at Bugsy now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…