Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, I would like to cash in my credit, the angel Arcum machamp that I EVd, I really would like that within the next week and a half if you pls (I am entering a tourney and though it would make a great lead)
    Um, ok, do you want them EVd or can I just get one XD

Also, please tell me when you can trade, but Id really like to get started soon.
    hey, Im ready.

Are the scizors redis for me?

Can I clone a UT, and the two spreads? (and clone more of mine)

and, just trade me 1 scyther and Il clone it to do the spreads.

THANKS.
    sry, I had to eat din-din XD

ok, so I get 1 UT, 1 of each set?

WOW, this is a great, offer, will get these done ASAP (2 days hopefully)

BTW, nice new Av, but the sarcophogus is my fav XD
    Shinyness is determined by your ID/SID combination, I have over 3.000 different ID/SID combinations without 1 decent one for Jolly.

This is 3th Gen however, as you can ''RNG'' your OT/SID in 4th.
    ok, I understand, VM me when ready, though it will be in the afternoon (est)

Um, can I keep a clone of each (UT, set 1, set 2) or should I just pick one of those (as I would just EV it again anyway so... XD)
    ok, this is rahter funny as I was just thinking of trying to get a good IV scizor XD U just saved me a boatload of trouble.

ok, so I get 2 credits (4 pokemon EVd) and a clone.

Can you trade now?
    People asked me if I changed my name and started a fully redis thread >.< xD
    Alright, I understand non-redis.

Alright, I dont wanna screw this up now that Im in your good books XD

I EV:
    Uxie,
    Zapdos,
    (2 different spreads on) scyther

I clone the scyther (how many do you want?) and I get to keep a clone of each (assuming they are different pokemon)

is that good?
    ok, 2-1 is still fair.
    OK, for cloning, are we saying I get a copy and you get 2 clones and the original?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…