Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• argh, if Swampert would have stayed a while longer, I would have a lot more answers to things.

w/e, gg, what kind of Choice Togekiss carry Grass Knot anyways?
    i know but toda i got a lot^^
    hm maybe we can redo our match an pther time i would like to go to bed now
    armed im running a the wrong team can i run and we restart? sounds shady but i have a poke im leveling up on my team
    first of all it was them the first one d/ced cuz i was winnning and the second one was cuz he had hg/ss and used a pokeball that wasn't int platinum i know my router and please don't do the shameless plug again thanks :)
    In regards to your previous D/C incidents: I don't think they were intentional. In fact, I don't think it was your opponents that caused the D/C, but rather your connection. I'm not accusing you of a D/C, but I think I know how to solve the D/C's. Try updating your router's firmware. Try heading onto their main website and downloading the newest firmware. It should patch things up. Or get a new one :P
    Yeah I understand, figured I'd ask before I upload :P. I need to fix mine up to so maybe once we're both settled we can have a rematch :D
    Like if wifi detects either trainer's pokemon are hacked then it does not let you upload the batttle video. I was trying to transfer the video onto my Edgecard so i could upload it but since it wouldnt upload i couldnt. I was sure that it wasnt my pokemon that were pokesavved wrong because i uploaded videos before. So you must have done something wrong with the ball moveset area obtained or IVs or something
    My suggestion is to check for IVs for stuff like shaymin on shoddy team builder because you can have an accurate iv count and put met at lvl 100 and place put 2001 which is a link trade. That way its more legit and change everythng to a pokeball haha
    Oh yeah you might want to brush up on your pokesav skills because your pokemon are not uploadable on wifi xP
    Not sure what's wrong with it, it was the right FC.. I don't want to waste your time so I guess you can find someone else.. sorry, hopefully I won't have these problems when HeartGold arrives on Monday/Tuesday :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…