Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I have, lol. I've just done the c-gear version though which is like 4th gen where you have to hit a delay. When you do non c-gear you don't have to hit a delay, you just have to get it down to the second. I'm still not sure exactly how it works.
    Yeah, it really does look pretty easy, especially now that you can just hit the second rather than the delay. I'm going to give it a try soon.
    Just c-gear for catches which I guess is the "hard version." I haven't tried breeding, shinies, or non c-gear yet. I've been taking a break from pokemon. Again, lol. What about you, do you think you'll try 5th gen RNG or are you done?
    Lmao good times. Looks like he has his trade thread back up here too. I miss jules too. He was so easy to troll, lol.
    Nice. I'm into biology too, don't know if that's what I want to do yet though. oh, you haven't even opened it yet? You're going to need some practice before you can even stand a chance against me then. :)
    sweet. do you know what you want to major in yet? oh, we have to brawl when i get my wifi fixed then, lol.
    nice. what school are you going to again? i know what you mean, pokemon gets boring after a while. i always end up coming back though. i'm doing pretty good, pretty much the same as you. busy with school and life. you got a wii yet?
    lol yeah, love this avi. what's up man? haven't talked to you for a while.
    Got my Latias. :P I went to what I thought was 303 (3 from roamers + 100 radio tunes, bottom left), and was on frame 324. So I had made a save state, loaded it back up, did 22 radio tunes in the bottom right corner to advance my frame by one each, and hit my frame.

Yeah, did it from E4.
    Yes. I don't mind if the year is something unrealistic. Here's the info I have.

Parent A: Flawless
    Parent B: 31/30/5/1/31/12
    Target IVs: 31/2/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground 70) The Atk stat can be higher as long as it's still HP Ground 70.
    Start Frame: 5 (or higher, as long as it's an odd numbereded frame)
    Delay: 596
    The short version would be a Calm, HP Ground 70 Ralts.

The long version would be that when I asked Shawk to find my seed for me, I asked him to do it with a delay of 596, and an even start frame. I wasn't starting with a date far enough in the future to make my journal pop up before the game play, so I re-adjusted my date so it would.

When I hit my correct frame and delay correctly (five times in a row on that seed), I was having an odd numbered start frame, and the lowest odd numbered frame there is to hit my target IV spread is 33,097. The frame I am suppossed to be hitting though is 82, which I can't do with an odd start frame.
    Can I talk you into a favor, please? I need someone to find my seed hex on the Time Finder, since mine doesn't work for whatever reason.

Shawk did it for me earlier, but then I adjusted my year so I could adjust my delay, and then I started hitting an odd numbered frame, so now to hit my target IVs, I have to have a starting frame of just over 30,000, and I don't think I'm quite that patient to d that many journal flips.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…