Jonathan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure I'll see you on in a couple minutes as soon as I find my DS =)

FC- 2536 3083 9995
    They're still free to you so it's okay :) Saturday afternoon it is. I'm having brunch with family in the morning so hopefully I'll be back by around 1 or 2 PM my time.
    I don't think I'll be home at 5 EST. Later that night around 9 I should be available! And we're gonna have to trade pretty soon cause I'm gonna be super busy the next two weeks starting Sunday =X Just want to get your stuff traded to you before I'm gone like all the time =P
    Yanmega is awesome. Did you want to trade now?

Edit: Oh wait. Today is Thursday =P
    I see :( Sorry to hear that. I will be busy on Friday. Going out with friends. I am free Saturday afternoon though.
    Not gonna knock on Lanturn or anything. Just curious as to did you rewrite some of this log or am i missing something =/

Lanturn used Charge Beam.
    Blissey lost 16% of its health.
    Lanturn's satk was raised.
    Blissey used Seismic Toss.
    The substitute took damage for Lanturn!
    Lanturn's substitute faded!
    ---
    Lanturn used Substitute.
    Lanturn lost 25% of its health.
    Lanturn made a substitute!
    ---
    Lanturn used Charge Beam.
    Blissey lost 21% of its health.
    Lanturn's special attack was raised.
    Lanturn's substitute faded!

--

I have faced Lanturns wrath before ;-;. I hate it more than Cradily almost =O
    Well I feel awful stupid for not thinking of Roar, to be perfectly honest... but thanks for explaining that anyway! Lanturn's one of my favorite pokes, so it was nice to see him used so effectively!
    Never mind. I found the Battle log. For those that are looking for it, it is on the first page of visitor messages.
    Read your battle log... and I do not regret it in the slightest! You pulled that off superbly! Underestimating Lanturn is the last mistake you'll ever make. One question though, how was your Lanturn able to outspeed your opponent's Latias?
    Can you please direct me to the Battle Log with you 6-0 ing the team with Lanturn. I can't seem to find it anywhere on your profile
    bwahahaha worlds greatest log, heres to lanturn getting a top-tier evo in generation 5. Though judging from the log, he doesn't need it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…