Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok so uker right? (or anywhere near that) we shouldn't have a problem getting this done (i'm gmt -6) and i'm usually on most of the day

i just need to make a team 9.9
    Im sorry but Im back at boarding school and shoddy doesnt work here, so I guess I forfeit, unless I can find a computer with working shoddy before the 31st :(
    Ok, here's the deal. I can battle from today-Friday from 3-5 PM (in GMT -5), sometimes after that but it's never certain. On Saturday and Sunday I'm on and off, but I can probably be on if you schedule a time to meet me. On Sunday I'm away pretty much all day. So when do you want to do this?
    will be on at 2-8 my time and will check it every 20-30 minutes to see if you are on. I can also battle on monday till 2.30 my time
    Wanna battle either the 12th or the 13th, at 3:00 my time/8:00 your time?
    (I can battle from 3-5 on weekdays, which would be 8-10 for you if I did my timezone calculations correctly.)
    Ok, my timezone is GMT -5 and I probably won't be able to battle until next week but I have a lot of stuff goin on the next few days. When is a good time for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…