Emi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your target delay is 1061, so you hitting 1020 is kinda far from what you want anyways, lolz. Don't worry too much about it as long as all others are odd. HG/SS should be having odd or even delays only, so it sounds like a recurring outlier, but still an outlier :)
    Nothing really, I could use a squirtle or a TM 64. If you don't have either don't worry about it, the umbreon is really just going to waste in my PC anyways. Anyways, I'm in the wifi lobby.
    Hey I trust you, if you assure that you don't clone it and won't keep a copy I can lend it to you.
    I don't have flashcart or anything, only original cartridges, the only way to hack check is to pass you what you want to be checked.
    I can pass you one (I'll be on in 5 minutes, I'm beating Lance right now), since I can't do hack checks.
    Please don't keep a copy though, I don't have rights on none of them.
    Yes, you just want it to be first in your party. Synchronizers have a secondary effect in that if its first in your party it increases the chance of meeting a wild pokemon with the same nature as your synch, hence more Bold natures possible :)
    Haha, I would've been on anyways - and it's not like I'm not doing anything I wouldn't be dong ^^ Glad to be of service for you like you are for the community :)
    No, it's nothing - don't worry about it :)
    Give me the good news tomorrow, k? ^_^
    No, don't say that, lol. Something like that happened to me on my first go too, lol. It happens to all people who starts out, the key is to remember that 1) you can always do it again succeed, 2) don't give up, and 3) the sun will still come up tomorrow ^^

You'll do it I'm sure. No worries :)
    I'm sorry - that is a bummer to hear, but don't feel too down. You'll get it again :)
    LOL...yeah, that seed doesn't have a bold spread for no synch - you can look at that in the spreads file that Wichu's program has. Oh well, at least you know you can do it now - get a bold synch and redo it in the morning when you're refreshed.

Don't feel too bad - everyone makes mistakes on their first try :)
    Oh...and this is pretty much self explanatory, but your bold synch should be the first in your party, lol, so it's the first thing facing Suicune.
    Good - that's about right. Now, exit seeds to time. On the main window of RNG Reporter, copy your seed into the seed place. Pick METHOD K. SYNCH: Bold (if you're using bold). I hope you are.

That's it and hit generate. A list of all frames should pop out from 1 to infinity. You should see Frame 3 has your spread - yayz - but your roamers advance it 3 times so you're on frame 4, haha. But don't worry, since if you look down, it repeats. So basically let's try for frame 11, which has your spread, herm?

What you do is start at 4, and call elm. It should be Pokerus. Then go down the list slowly everytime you call push down on the arrow keys to keep track. On frame 10 it should be K (kanto). Once you've done this and reach frame 11 DON'T call any further and talk to suicune as fast as possible. Don't mess this up, lol. Watch Bearsfan vid (maybe he's done it on camera for you). If you do mess up or fail to catch Suicune...it's a do over, lol. Not to be discouraging. You can do it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…