Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey are you still interested in doing the level up and movesets for two of my Pokemon in return for the Crown Raikou? I just got them back from being EV Trained, so sorry it took so long.
    Ha, all I had to do was read our VM convo to see that I already gave it to you! :P

Well, thanks for letting me know - I obviously couldn't remember.
    Yeah, I still need it. Can you just please breed it on any legit male Smeargle though so that we don't have to trade twice. You'll still get a copy of my Smeargle or pimpmobile and a credit. Need it by tomorrow/asap though
    Sp.Atk 252 / Speed 216 / HP 38 Eevee Timid

132 HP / 160 Atk / 218 Spe Eevee Jolly

Is it ok if u can help then evolve too?

Jolly Eevee leafeon

Timid Eevee Glaceon
    If you already have any male smeargle and can sketch those moves on it and breed it with a female sandshrew/sandslash and get a male sandshrew with those moves, I'll can give you a copy of my smeargle and a credit in my shop
    Crap, I missed you. Wished you had posted in my profile. It's getting late now and I just want to trade with Kyon since he seems to really need the Mesprit so I'll try to catch you tomorrow
    Can you pick up Smeargle now? Please sketch counter, night slash, safe guard and flail onto it and would like a UT copy back right after i trade you smeargle. Use my HG FC please
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…