Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi :D
    by the way, your videos taught me how to RNG in the first place for catches
    okay i need sleep lol
    Hey cool guy. I captured all the Dittos. 8D

Quiet - 31/30/31/31/31/0, Timid - 31/17/31/31/31/31, Relaxed - 30/30/31/30/31/6, Naughty - 30/31/31/30/31/31, Rash - 31/31/31/30/31/30, Mild - 30/31/30/31/30/30, Sassy - 31/30/31/31/31/2, Modest - 31/31/31/31/31/31, Naive - 30/31/31/31/31/31
    Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for your vids. I'm doing my first RNG project atm, can't quite get my frames right though.
    Hey, sorry to bother you, but I'm getting started with RNG captures and I'm encountering my first instance of really needing to use PikaTimer for a Careful Dialga. The only issue is that, even though I'm starting on the last "ding", when I search my coin flips it can never find it, even though I have RNG Reporter list everything within 1 second and 10 delay of my target. Any insights would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    My bad man. >.< I've just been really busy tossed into things with my move to Japan and new work. Go ahead and put it on youtube dude-- would it be alright for me to ask you if you want to make a warstory for it additionally later (when I'm not swamped)? Even if you youtube it, a lot of users at Stark don't view the videos after all.
    Hey i saw your vid on youtube of rng :D
    since i saw it i can it thx xD
    sry for my bad english, i come from germany xD
    Alright I'll give it a look, does it the work the same way for Pt? Also, can JavaRNG be run on Mac through mono like RNGReporter?
    Also, sorry for bothering you with the questions, I know you made the videos to avoid this stuff, but I don't quite get it with just the thread and videos.
    Okay I didn't think so. In that case (and do feel free to refuse since I know it's complex) what would I do to go about getting an ideal Naive HP Fire capture spread? I'm not entirely sure how to use RNG Reporter for captures since I've only done breeds so far (a bit backwards, I realize). Also, I don't quite understand the spreadsheets on the capture section of the In-Game section of the site and how they'd work with this.
    I just watched your heatran capture video on youtube and I have a question. Did the synchronizer allow you to have a specific nature with the IVs different from the normal one for that PID or did it change the PID completely? Like, if I were to do the same thing for a Modest 31/31/30/30/31/30 PID with a Naive Synchronizer (for a Giratina), would I get a Naive 31/31/30/30/31/30 Giratina with 50% likelihood?
    Hey, I was wondering if you could help me one last time in my latest RNG effort? I'm going for heatran this time and the spread (method J) i found was:

Modest/ 31/4/31/31/31/31 (HP/Atk/Def/SAtk/Sdef/Spe). I took the seed generated by java RNG, plugged it into RNG reporter, slected Method J, and i found my spread again. Is the frame for that heatran the number that appears under "actual"? Now, I watched your video, and you said the journal flip forumla is Target Frame - Frame of Legend - number or roamers all divided by 2? Is the frame always 1 for Heatran?
    One last question... How necessary is it to calibrate your delay when using Pikatimer? From what I understand, calibrating a delay just gives you a minimum amount of time necessary to get into the game... Perhaps I'm just naive.
    Hi, I just would like to say thanks for making all those RNG videos, and making your Heatran fully redis :P

P.S. I believe your location should be Jigglypuff<Shaymin ;)
    Hey, I just want to say I've watched your YT videos and they've really made me understand how to do this RNG stuff... My problem is I want a flawless Lugia but I don't think I can face the Elite 4 until I capture or defeat it. Your video didn't explain what I should do then, because the only prerequisite I would have done is show the Togepi egg to Elm. Also, when encountering stationary legendaries, how do you select an option for shiny as well? Thanks in advance =)
    OK!! I got the seed again and the nature was the same as last time I hit the seed...Adamant.

Iv's are: ( I don't AR but the ranges should be close enough)

HP: 12-13
    Atk: 2-3
    Def: 4-5
    Satk: 20-23
    Sdef: 10-11
    Spe: 0-1

(pretty shitty)

I think my target frame is 152..becasue when i do the "open seed finder" where i enter the spread generated by Java RNG, it says 152 under the "Method 1 Frame" column...is this correct?
    if i give you the ivs and nature of a zapdos attained on a nearby spread will that work in helping you find the frame?
    i can't send you the IV's becasue I've already turned my game off. Target IV's are 31/14/31/30/31/31 (HP/Atk/Def/SAtk/SDef/Spe. Nature is BOLD, seed is:

b71308a4

Once I get the correct seed again, I can enter the IV's that I got. I just need ot know how to do that. BTW, thanks for all your help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…