Emi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi uhmm...sorry if you dont like vm/pm but can you hack check a few of my pokes? maximum 6 and pm me which are hacked after that
    hi emi, are you free? can you help me in transfering pokes and move tutoring?
    That's okay, I have to wait for Bats to trade me something before first, so you can tutor everything at once. :)

And what IS your major wants list? You don't seem to have any wants at all. It makes me think you have a giant stock if 100+ Pokemon that you haven't put up in your thread. Haha.
    Hi again, Emi! You must be the busiest guy on smogon! How much do you charge for HGSS Move tutoring? I think you said that you did it in your thread but you didn't mention the prices. Actually, it doesn't really matter, since you should have unlimited credits in my thread for all that amount of hack checking. ^.^ I have quite a few Pokemon that need moves, though... Let's look forward to more (disconnected) trades if you're agreeable? :D

But but if there aren't any Pokemon in my thread you want in exchange for move tutoring, feel free to reject me. :D
    hi emi, can you do tutoring? i like you to tutor my flygon thunder punch, ill give you other pokes in return, i dont have redis right for that flygon
    Hey, I know you must be fuming at me for beating you in a few giveaways (sorry about that I might add)... But I know that you do hack-checks. I might have two coming your way if you're not busy. =)
    Congratulations - good to see that your hack checking didn't go to waste ^^
    Haha yeah! You should use more smileys!!! They're SO CUTE on you!!!

And I'm not into milk chocolate at the moment, too bad.
    I think it's because I'm so used to seeing smileys and you don't use them too often, lol.
    Haha. Okay. You sound murderous FYI.
    Anyway, they're both from Angelteama (Pokecommunity) :D
    I see - the RNG for 3rd gen differs enough so that if asked to explain how he did it, I doubt he can, haha. Or to give evidence of the spread he used, haha.

If he can...then it would be difficult, lol.
    Haha,I guess you have been a busy bee today - congrats on the succes with the hack check ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…