Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on winning skymin_flower's B-day pikachu!
    Let me know when you are ready to pick it up.
    no I need encore as an egg move, clefable is a parent to Jumpluff. On the Max IV front, I actually need 30 IVs in every stat but speed. So if you can do that, that would be excellent. If not, don't worry.
    Unless you need 3 SID checks...nope.
    Yes, you send a random Pokemon from each game to me.
    Yes, use the 1st FC in my sig.
    Well, I need you to send 2 Pokemon to 1 game and then let me know what that game is by giving me the FC for that game and then I trade you two fodder and you do the same to me.......just make sure they're something random.
    haha, well I'm glad it learned it for you, I would have given you the Sycther Ut if it hadn't.
    Indeed it is! If I seem someone trading something that is non-redis, I won't go straight to reporting, I usually just ask them to take it off first, before going that far.
    Scizor learns it at level 1, so you might have to heart scale it? or did you already teach it Quick Attack?
    And your welcome <3 thanks for abiding by them.
    Oh, does Scizor learn it?
    Plus you coulda always cancelled the evolution xD!
    Your welcome. Now you can only trade the scizor my baby Gallade can't be traded.
    Sorry, didn't realize anyone responded! Heart Scale, shouldnt be a problem, when can you trade?!
    Well, I also heard looking for hidden pictures works too. Apparently 90% of the levels 1-4 look like certain pictures when the board's fully revealed. Found the peace sign over 3 dozen times...lol
    For levels 6/7, I tend to aim for the 'high-shot-zones', or where a 6/1 and 6/3 or 8/1 and 11/1 line up...
    Using hacked parents is a blacklistable offense =/
    So for now on if I were you id use completel legit parents as very few traders accept hacked parented pokes.
    lol sorry about that small wait while trading, I was feeding my cat in the other room XD
    Nationality of the Ditto will not affect IV inheritance at all, however it will affect the PID generation of the Pokemon (shininess, ability, nature, gender).

And the Ditto of mine is Timid not Modest :x
    I will VM you when im ready, add my HG FC to trade.
    I cant clone so you will need to send a copy of it back.
    You can have the Ditto for free.
    Are you sure you want the Jolly one though?
    I have a Timid English Flawless one of my own and Syberia's Modest International Flawless one.
    Let me know what Ditto you would like and ill VM you when I can trade, I have like 4 other trades I need to do first though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…