Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bats where have you been ? it's like 2 month now XD you too busy with your girlfriend or something :p ?
    I cancel our trade, since you haven't been online here for more then 2 weeks. Ofcourse, I don't know why that is, so feel free to VM/PM me when you get back online again.
    according to the new wi-fi rule -.- could you add this lOlpO Pokes in each poke with my OT? thanks
    Still having Wifi problems? I mean, I would like my Vaporeon back sometime...
    I've got the Shiny Yanmega ready for you, VM/PM me when you are ready to trade :)
    Yeah that's alright with me. My school starts next week as well, but I'm always near my wi-fi, finally xD. I'll just add it to my pendings, just message me when you think you can. :)
    Hi ^^ I just took a look at your trade thread again, you still want my Shiny Yanmega? I think I might like your Shiny Machamp ^^
    Hey I see from your conversation with CPrime that you are having trouble with your router. DSi works with WPA2, but Standard DS Games will not. I suggest you open your web browser on your computer and type 192.168.1.1 into your the URL and press enter. This will bring you to a page which will ask you to log into your router. The password should be admin unless you've changed it. Leave the username blank. You will then be brought to your routers settings and you should be able to change your encryption.
    Hey have you had any luck with that Togepi yet, you've been at it a couple of weeks, I figure you should have been able to hit you seed and frame by now.
    Well, that sucks, but it happens. I just wanted to know what's been going on, so thanks.
    Not to bug you or anything Bats, but you've had my Eevee for like a week...Can I have some kind of update?
    No I do not like it anymore... I want full flawless... Sorry trade off ok.
    Sorry to keep nagging you but can we do our trade soon? I kind of need that Drapion for a battle with a friend later :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…