Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, I don't really like rematches, especially not on the same day because then it basically comes down to how well you remember your opponent's team. And as for the whole record thing. I personally don't care, but others might and report you as a "d/c'er" on the blacklist.
    GG, but next time wait until you get back into the Wifi Room before you d/c. That way, your opponent still gets the win on their record while you don't have to have the loss recorded on yours. As long as you don't leave the Wifi Room and save in the Pokemon Center basement, your record will remain unchanged.

So basically, in this battle, you d/c'ed at the "do you want to play ____ again" screen, so now we both don't have the battle recorded on our records. Which probably is good for you, but bad for your opponent. Just be a little more considerate next time.
    darn, i can't wait any longer for your reply. It's been 20 minutes but your status has not been updated once. Make sure you clarify it in the blacklist topic and i would take back my words and apologize if you are proven not to be hacking.
    during the last battle there is at least one pokemon in it that is somewhat hacked. I don't know in what why but the reason GTS could not accept the video is because there is something wrong in the battle. i am still having the video but the same error is still there. Can you at least proof they are legal? the last time i asked you you avoided about IV hence i reported you.

I'll battle with you tomorrow if you want again. It is 2am here and i'm going to sleep soon

Edit: I'll still be on for around 30minutes, so i hope this matter can be set right within the time.
    then how bout the IV? did you get all the pkmn by trading or catching/breeding yourself?
    Nah dude all of my pokemon are EV'ed by myself, would you like to battle again just to try?
    I did not use any hacked pokemon? All of the moves that they have are moves they are able to get and are from the Battle Tower
    i hope this is a mistake or something. may i know whether you used any hacked pokemon for the battle just now? i tried to upload the battle video and this message keep appearing:
    "There appears to be a problem with a player's Pokemon. data was not sent"
    lol yea, id use an scarfed magmortar instead of charizard, he doesnt get raped by stealth rock, and has a nice movepool.
    haha breeloom saves the day :D all my team was weak to fire... breloom, jirachi, bronzong, lucario, foretress haha , i was happy when that scarfed charizard was gone lol .
    i was fearing that bullet punch would kill but brellom is just too pimp . :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…