Fatecrashers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another update (I'm a noob to HTML). With ones that have multiple lines it should go like this.

<h2>Related Abilities</h2>
    <p><a href="/dp/abilities/overgrow">Overgrow</a> is a Grass-type equivalent.<br />
    <a href="/dp/abilities/swarm">Swarm</a> is a Bug-type equivalent.<br />
    <a href="/dp/abilities/torrent">Torrent</a> is a Water-type equivalent.</p>

Also don't bother with Sacred Fire ~ Aeroblast.
    Ok, change of plan. Instead of [RELATED MOVES] it needs to be <h2>Related Moves</h2> I just tested with Air Lock and it looks good!
    lol :P Right now I'm wanting to try out some other landscape-illustrating techniques picked up through DA tutorials and stuff. Also I think I'm going a dragonfly-ish thing. Dragon Flies are ancient too. :D
    since Scepticallistic seems to be busy pleasing the public,
    could you resize his Oddish (on his thread) to 100 by 200 pixels? Basically, the size of one large avatar on top of another.
    Ask if you can contribute to the smog with your art and you'll get 2 badges in no time ^^
    Aren't you a little active, I've been seeing you around everywhere ^^
    PS: I see an Artist Badge comming in the near future (I've also seen your avatars around, lol)
    fucking amazing man
    an espresso from the espresso maker and two bagels later I finished work, and all is well.
    Made my day that much better,
    fatecrashers the best,
    thank you
    It would be extremely helpful. I'm not the greatest artist. But if you really don't want to do it, then don't do it. I don't want to add more pressure and/or work to someone who already has it.

IMO, mine looks like it has been saved in jpeg format, when it's really PNG.
    Haha that Pokémon card of Horndrill11 was so great, and so darn true... It would be interesting to see what you come up with for me! :P

Also the recolouring of Paul Mctillery is so much better than the original. It's great to see how much you've improved as both an artist and a person in the short time you've been contributing to art (though you joined in 2007, where've you been? :O)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…