Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, sorry it's been so long. I'm not available today cause I'm bogged down with AP US history homework (I probably shouldn't have taken the time to check Smogon, but I check my VM's every day =P) but I'm good for Monday-Thursday and Saturday.
    I'll be using my Pearl FC.
    Sorry, that is the only Feraligatr I can trade you right now. It came from Deztroya's giveaway as he finished trading. The guy is a legend, so the nickname is at least appropriate =P.
    My entire internet connection was full of flaws, but I reset the router and it seems to be working now. Thanks for the trade, and enjoy your Pokemon. You have semi-rights on Ursaring, but not Feraligatr.
    Sorry, my internet is going on and off like crazy. I need to reconnect to wifi. Hopefully we can get the trades in quick.
    Okay. Please add my Platinum code for the tradeback. It is different from the one you used to pick them up. I will be online shortly.
    ok but you are going to have to wait till the end because im going off a checklist and the lits is HUGE so it will be a minimum of like 3 or 4 days
    acutally pick different ones because elgoo never gave me any of those, check the thread to see what i have.
    I can trade you two of them now.

Spiritomb
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    -Do not remove Shadow Sneak

Houndour
    4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Well, normally when I need EV trainers, I have a 3 for 1 deal, which includes full movesets...They EV train and moveset 3 of my pokemon, they can have something from my thread.
    Hey I'm your distributor!
    I'm around today from now till 6:00.
    Weekdays I'm available from 2:30 onward.
    Weekends I'm around all day.
    VM me, and I'll get it to you ASAP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…