Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It doesn't have to be Friday you know lol. We could battle any day of the week as long as you can make it for sure.
    Wow, someone is a step ahead of me lol. Alright, I'll try to add a couple more teams on Friday and hopefully we can battle then. My name on there is "Steel." with a period since someone took Steel/Klutch. Those posers!
    Hey man, you need to download Shoddy so we can finally finish a battle! I already have one team up so far. I'll try to put more up and hopefully we can battle on Friday!
    Be sure NOT to ask for AR codes on here. Smogon is strict about that rule, just letting you know. Also, I have some codes and know where to get them.
    On the wifi SR/SQ thread there is no talk about AR codes and all that good stuff so i sent you a VM. Choose a pokemon, hold R, Press summary, and then the stats should be the IV's or EV's if you hold L.
    Haha cool. If you ever see me on AIM then it usually means that I have free time.
    Yeah, we should be able to have full battles. Also, there IS a way to team up in Battle Tower. We need to meet in the WiFi room to do that. Hopefully we can try it this Friday.
    Yo, we need to check out Shoddy battle. It's awesome because we don't need to EV train or RNG our own pokemon on there lol.
    Hey, do you like to battle? I'm free the rest of today so I have time to do whatever and maybe I'll RNG a few pokemon. I'll be on AIM as long as I have free time.
    You need to get a screen name by signing up with that link I sent to your email.
    Yup, if you have AIM, we can talk there tomorrow. I'll send you my screen name via PM [if you have AIM].
    Yeah, I think I'm getting White and a friend of mine is getting Black so we can trade over exclusive pokemon. I can trade tomorrow, but a few hours after noon though.
    It's not us; it's Nintendo fixing WiFi for Pokemon Black/White in Japan. Darn those lucky Japanese people lol.
    Someone else had this same problem earlier. The funny thing is that we traded before this happened. Maybe I should try a different game for better luck lol.
    Okay cool, I'll build my team around your 2 choices. Yeah, I can IV check for you as well. I don't see you on WiFi with my Platinum (Nintendo's WiFi problems I guess). Okay, the credit sounds good.
    I want to organize a team for 4v4. Each of us will choose 2 pokemon to have on our side and we will connect on WiFi to battle CPUs. We need to have synergy if we want to have a good winning streak going. Yeah, I should be able to clone. I'll be on for about 30 more minutes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…