Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't have a problem with that ideal. My main problem with Stone Cold is that he's actually done things with the intent of hurting our website - so why should we let him have a voice in how we run?
    it's a big deal because they get to decide how smogon does things, not because of recognition or contribution or whatever. it's not just "posting rights"
    Um, about the Washibon analysis...

I don't think that I can get Brave Bird at level 5, because it's always male. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
    Question, there was an analysis for an OU Lead Hariyama that seemed to be doing decently with the powers that be in QC a few days ago, but it seems to have disappeared. Can you link me to it, please? It was there two days ago, bt now I can't find it.

*EDIT*

Nvm. I found it in the uploaded section.
    Was just reading the komatana analyses you wrote, and something stood out:
    "Komatana is one of the most dangerous Pokemon in Little Cup, because only a couple Pokemon can switch into a +2 Sucker Punch"

You didnt quite think that trough did you ;)?
    Hi Heysup =] I've always been a huge fan of your teams and all those things, so I decided to shoot you a VM of my [THREAD=3032904]Sceptile Anti-Lead[/THREAD]. I've posted logs of it's success and I would really appreciate your opinion =] Thanks.
    Heysup, could you check my Hypno and Venomoth updates in UU QC, please? I already asked Thund, Eo, and whistle, and all of them said that they were busy.
    Sorry for that man;p It was basically rough work at the beginning of the analysis that i forgot to delete, thanks alot for telling me.

I done all the changes spelling/grammar/the changes you told me so hopefully all is well
    ps. sorry for giving everyone a hard time lol, I know it's my first time doing it but thats no excuse.
    'This set is focused to make great use of Milotic's overall bulk, giving it the role of toxic staller and hazer.' then I continue with the rest i wrote. Good?
    Heysup? I've implemented the changes you suggested so if you think that the Shieldon analysis is okay, could you please stamp it? I would like to get started writing it up.
    Hi, I added your change(s) to my Shieldon QC analysis, so I was wondering if you could take a look at it again. Thanks.
    I changed the ev spread and made some additional comments, will you please check whenever your free. thanks alot
    Thanks for the comment, I guess the extra sp.def evs are to take hits from Moltres,Houndoom and rain dance sweepers better especially in the scenario when entry hazards are down. ;p
    Heysup, I know you were testing Early Bird Houndoom a while back, and I kinda want to see what happens with the set, even though I didn't make it, so I was wondering if you could put your opinion on the thread. I personally think that it is a good set, but it was also controversial, and it hasn't been worked on for a while.
    Also, sorry if I'm being annoying but could you also QC check my Charmander Analysis?
    Hey, could you move my Cyndaquil analysis to AA? I got the two Approval stamps and everything.
    so i built a uu team, and realized it was basically your team with mix doom > moltres and a few minor changes. o__O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…