Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was pretty funny shouting your name out loud at the 2010 VGC in Indianapolis
    Hi dtrain! I'm sooooo sorry. I am tooo busy for school and such. You can go and have the win. Gl in the rest of the tourney! :)
    Just got your message! Sure, I'll be able to do it on PO. But since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'll be incredibly busy tomorrow. I'll try to make room tomorrow and Friday since I'll be busy on that day too. :)
    Hey dtrain! I just saw your post! I'm available for the most of the day but I'll message you if something comes up and I can't battle. :)
    Well i was planning on just "Falco" but some retard already took it, so i had to be THE FALCO, lol. I don't even know what EM stands for - thats how lost I am : D
    trying to get an RNG reporter that works on a mac...
    hahahaha nice
    hows it going? Man this stuff is really complicated *indicating RNG bullsh*t that I can't seem to get working yet...*
    hey Dan, still havent gotten around to posting your pictures from facebook but it will get done soon, just wanted to let you know that i will be sending you a PM with the post just incase there is a picture or something i says that you want removed :)
    AWESOME!!! HEY DAN HOW DID YOU DO AT NATS? I failed at regionals. Crit DRAGON PULSE KILLS PALKIA WITH HABAN BERRY????? RETARDED!!! IM STILL MAD RAWR
    Hey hows it goin. Do u have AIM and would you ever wanna wi-fi battle? I read in the post that you do tcg too. I am just starting to get into it and tryring to find places to play it around jersey.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…