Rename Card
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, eventually as in you'll come when the time comes (which, in this case, would be the 5th gen RNG being cracked). I'm sure it will be cracked, but it'll need a little more brainpower to do so.
    Hi Wild Eep!

And I was just wild guessing at your future. That's cool that you'll eventually be joining us in gen 5 trading though!
    Mm, yeah, but it looks like the RNG is a bit more complicated than before.

For example, I've saved before an egg that yields a Timid Flash Fire Houndour. First try, I get 31/31/31/0/0/0 and I didn't want it so I soft resetted. Second try, from the "same egg", I get Impish Early Bird blah blah. The eggs aren't the same anymore and it seems something else is controlling the information. This also makes getting the "right" ability + nature harder in conjunction with good IVs.

baaaaaaaah
    I'm on the Grammar-Prose team in C&C, so I usually have my hands full there.

But otherwise, the same as ever. Going to college, etc.

I'm also probably going to start trading some gen 5 mons (I just bumped our thread lololol). Hopefully some goodies will pop out from that.
    i'm still a flower!

but the smell depends on the smeller. i could be a wicked, disgusting little rafflesia. or, i could be a sweet smelling rose.
    nope, you can actually save right in front of the circles where you get the pokemon (after you get transported to the sinjoh ruins). Just hit the seed, advance the frame to one before the target, and step into the circle/watch the cutscene thing/have the poke given to you. You can use the pokegear from there too lol, so it's really easy

if you didn't already know they're method 1 gift pokemon btw
    i will NOT ste [sic] it up a notch mister.

new computer, and i'm taking a break from instant messengers right now. >.>
    My gosh, things got busy again.... I hardly went on lately. Hope that you are doing well: )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…