Mario With Lasers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty much. It doesn't have the calibrated delay/second stuff. IMO that stuff should've never been the way it is. I think I made the 5th Gen a little more straightforward than all that.
    I saw your post in the 5th gen RNG thread.. not sure if this is the right reply because I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but...

Delay starts counting a little after reset (some fraction of a second) and ends when you turn your C-Gear on. The date/time are also figured in at the time you turn your C-Gear on.

Hope that's what you were looking for. Also, if you could let me know what you found confusing, I'd appreciate it. I'm looking to write up something but I need to know what people aren't understanding =)
    Their nominations will obviously not get counted, as the have no idea what's going on it seems.
    I just added your FC for DW and will be idling for the next 10-12 hours or so if you want to register my FC. Thanks.
    FYI if you participate in the pkmn dream world I'm wifi idling and
    my code is 3610 7032 8111,

though I do need your FC
    Ohh come on man
    Don't make me flood the thread even more >_>

FEEL IT. FEEL THE SARCASM
    See, i have weird humor lololol
    I see you took the Nuzlocke link out of your sig

Did things go badly?
    Hey, a fellow B/W nuzlocker! I like your log so far, but I think I'd put some screencaps in there if I were you. :/

Mine's going fairly well, but I lost my Yurian to Pursuit recently. He was about to evolve, too. ;_; My playlist is in my signature if you'd like to waste 40+ minutes on it one day.
    Actually, I take that back. I don't know how the DW system works, so I don't actually know if it's possible to get other abilities from it... It would be possible through Mystery Gift, though, but don't get your hopes up.
    Technically, they could give away different abilities; however, if a Pokémon with an ability not listed evolves, its ability will reset.

I doubt they'll have preset stats, but I can't be sure about it yet.
    Better then I thought you would be.
    You got very lucky against Aloe, I've heard quite the horror-story from people fighting her.
    Meeruhoggu is nothing to scoff at (except when Hypnosis misses 5 times in a row).

Just imagine if Hypnosis kept its 70% accuracy.
    That's kind of silly.
    They probably suggested Chauboo since, well, it was the only Fighting type revealed thus far. And it was all the more relevant since it was in that issue. I'm sure had Aloe been, say, a Rock type gym leader, they would have shown off the other two as a suggestion. Plus, specifically showing a starter meshes well with the entire gimmick of Dento's gym.

I really don't get what you mean by being illogical game design wise.
    So why are you still in denial?

Still thinking that some of Melkor's stuff is trollol?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…