BlakBlastoise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man I cant get on skype or anything but happy birthday man :D hope you spend it doing something other than nothing I mean your at drinking age now go to a strip club or something lol but still hope you have a good day bro
    Well, i happen to have the cash for another one now but is it really worth the money? Do any of the new species look corny?
    -_______- Are you serious?... this changes EVERYTHING. lol but I could swear that you told me a while back on aim that i need a newer version.
    Lol thats not too much of a big deal. But i guess i could get the upgraded DS to get black & white.
    R.I.P to my DS >_> I just came back from that little "mini vacation", or w/e you wanna call it, lol. But my friggin DS was under the mercy of my McCaw when I came back. The screen was broken & a bunch of other crap. But just mainly letting you know that I'm still alive I guess. Woulda been sweet if I actually saw you over there (In a non homo creepy way) lmao.
    well i wasnt here when it happened and the water on the computer Dryed out but i knew there was something wrong when it wouldnt charge or turn on and my bed around it was wet ... I have to take it to a shop sinc ei dont have insurance and the warrenty didnt cover it
    hey dude today this was the worstest day ever my laptop was destroyed by water from my little baby brother (>.>) but i came to say even though i havent been on it much i wont be on aim that much im going to get my PC fixed as best i can maybe i'll still be able to battle and stuff but not as much since my laptops gone ._.
    Maybe I was not accurate enough in my request ^^.

In fact, I'd like someone with a Japanese Gen4 game to use the Pokeshifter from this game to his or her Black or White game. As Pokeshifter requires 2 games from the same region, this is the only way:

I transfer my Pokes to someone's Japanese Plat, Diamond, HGSS etc... via Wifi, this person transfer them via Pokeshifter (local) to his Black/White, and then can trade them back to me via Wifi, on my White ^^. A bit complicated yes lol. But this is the only way I have for now.
    Thanks a lot, I didn't think i would need it but apparently a sage on route 14 is on top of a waterfall, that bastard!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…