Mekkah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I have the video of the final of the tour [Week 4 DPP OU #3]. If you want I can give you the file for up it on smogon youtube channel.
    I don't know :S What would you think would be good stuff for me to know, If you think it would be best to stick to gen4 for now thats fine with me :)
    Hey mekkah I was wondering with the amount of info out on the 5thgen now aswell as it being on PO do you know enough about it to give me any advice?
    Just wondering, does this profile need any more beverages, buffet items, anything?

Oh and hey I just want to say that the Airport Hilton appreciates your continued service!
    Do you think I should enter the 'You may (not) advance' tourney or would that prove too difficult, the name does come across as a bit- daunting...
    Also how do I apply to join?
    Hey Mekkah do you know of any shoddy tournaments coming up? I'm just looking to get some experience out of them, or is that not a good idea xD?
    Hey Mekkah, how ya been?

Sorry for not being on much this week, got weighed down with school =/
    And I'm so sleepy its not even funny. I had 2 basketball matches today and just got back home an hour ago
    I cant right now. My dad has blocked all chat sites on this computer and my computer is currently unavailable.
    Hello! To introduce myself, I am Togekissfan. Lol, but to get back to the subject. Your article was well put, albeit a bit long for my taste. (Not an insult, just my personality =D) I was wondering did you think the trip to Australia was worth the popularity for the current article? (...Aww, no catch phrase lol)
    NG Sneasel flips a coin for each of YOUR Pokemon in play, not ALL Pokemon in play. Sheesh, to think when I first read your article I was certain you were wrong, then I did a search and found my memory faulty ... now my brother challenged me and I bet him, only to find my memory faulty AGAIN, what the heck.
    yo sup broski, I was wondering if you could change my name to something shorter because typing this 23 character name when I log onto smogon on other computers is a little killer.
    thanks dude I hope you can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…