Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I realized that Rotom forms block Gts uploads now. I apologize to you and I apologized to Lux as well.
    Thanks, I really need it...before I loose my job and all my teeth fall out...and I spend all my time on the streets trying to find me some codes! It could be bad you know!

Mean so much that I have your support! <3

lol
    Yea Valor...just drop it okay, we obviously don't have enough evidence here and we really just need to stop this okay...I mean, if we can't support our arguments with fact, what's the point!!!!!!!??????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL...Oh, I better stop that, it's considered "Trolling" apparently...those LOL's! haha...Oops...there I go again!
    I'm not a Youtube battler >.>

I meant uploading battles onto the GTS so I could save them in my battle recorder and watch whenever. Which I couldn't do.

But whatever, we should just drop the argument since both of our teams are at "peace"
    Do you really like it? I can change it if you want...I was just goofing with the Lambo at first but then I kinda liked it. lol It's all up to you man...LETS GO!!! haha
    I just made my own Shiskebab lol fun wepon to use, vampire's are okay but i still don't trust em!
    I was listening to it, that's how I got the lyrics so fast, a guy posted them lol.
    Part 1 (minus the Chorus) Hey everybody, did the news get around About a guy named Butcher Pete Oh, Pete just flew into this town And he's choppin' up all the women's meat Butcher Pete's got a long sharp knife He starts choppin' and don't know when to stop All you fellows gotta watch your wifes 'Cause Pete don't care who's meat he chops Ever since Peter flew into town He's been havin' a ball Just cuttin' and choppin' for miles around Single women, married women, old maids and all
    Wakes up in the morning, half past five Chops from sunrise to sunset I don't see how he stays alive Meat's gonna be the death of ole Pete, yeah The police put Pete in jail Yes, he finally met his faith But when they came to pay his bail They found him choppin' up his cell mate That Butcher Pete is a crazy man Tries to chop down the wind and the rain Just hacks on anything he can get Say, turn this record over, you ain't heard nothing yet.

I love that song.
    Well if you say so, yeah I noticed I said HE too lol, anyways the music in that game is so uplifting, I love the song Way Back Home, it's so nice.
    Yea you see him when you come out of the vault, what proof do you have to back up what you said about Fawkes being a girl, even if he/she is, you gotta a problem with that ya sexist lol.
    I liked Charon and Fawkes, he was a badass, what is the point of Uncle whats his name, you know that super mutant that runs around the wastleand who is nice?
    I hear ya man, it's gonna be so amazing, so many new wepons and the emotions wheel will actually mean I can go with teamates and not fear them dying lol.
    Ohh man I know right, it's the ultimate hoarding game, exited for New Vegas?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…