Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, it's just that AIM is more popular over here lol. Sure, it might be a while from now though since I will be kind of busy for the next 2 weeks.
    It's more of a numbers game, but luck can be tied to or be the same thing as percentages (numbers). Well, there were 2 layers of spikes, Stealth Rock, and Dugtrio has terrible defense so I'm not so sure if it would survive unless you had EV investment in HP or Defense. I have AOL instant messenger only -_-
    I hate using moves with 70%-85% accuracy; I tend to miss half the time like you saw during our battle. Wow, that's a significant difference in time!
    This battle reminded me how much fun battling was! I was going to RNG something, but I'm glad we battled. I think strategy and a good counter like Scizor is what saved me despite my terrible luck that match. What time zone are you in? I'm CST USA (GMT -6); I need to know so we can have more epic battles!
    This is the first time I heard that about critical hits that's why. I was shocked and horrified when CroCune went down like that after working so hard to get 6 CMs up -_- . Wow, that's an interesting choice, I was surprised to not see Leftovers on it; I thought it had Choice Specs lol. Well, I'll look into building teams based on luck because it seems like so much fun! Thanks for the information and I hope we can battle again some day.
    Are you sure? I need to know for future reference lol; I'll ask around because I might try to use Pokemon that get critical hits easily. What kind of Tentacruel was that?
    Well, it was +6 so that's a totally different case, but Scizor saved my life! I didn't think I could win with TyraniBoah running loose =P
    Okay, something seems fishy about that critical hit. There's no way a Tentacruel could've KOed a +6 Suicune at half HP even with a critical hit -_- . GG though!
    I'm using my Platinum FC: 1806 6595 2154 and I added your SS FC: 3267 0283 8693.
    You want to battle now? It's kind of late over here, but I have time for 1 battle I guess.
    sure son,and you never beat my rain team in the 1st place :p btw you still can't win me once in wifi too son.You should ask your mother about the battle tip lol >:) muahahahah
    Alright, I only battle OU so far. I'll try to build some UU teams eventually.
    Okay, then welcome to Smogon. Sure, we can battle sometime today, except I don't have B/W over here in my country yet, and so I can only battle in the 4th generation.
    bah,who cares ? it's your duty to please your father :p just get your butt to y!m already,so tired talking through VM like this :-w
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…