EonADS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I sure am. I have a partially translated White ROM downloaded, but I'm waiting until a more comprehensive English patch is released before I play it. From what I have played, the games looks gorgeous. /vp/ is already touting it as the best generation yet!
    So it turns out my Jirachi has a Lax nature (+Def -Sp Def). Eh, I guess it could be worse. At least Wish support Jirachi benefits from the defense boost, and I could always invest more EVs in Sp Def if need be.

My Rotom is Serious natured. I guess I'll just soft reset for a better one on my Diamond. I'll probably go with Rotom H, since Overheat is so useful (and because he handles Scizor so well).

So the team plan thus far is Roserade, Swampert, Rotom H, Jirachi, and possibly LO Jolteon (although I may potentially change this to Starmie, because one of my friends will be using a Forretress lead with Toxic Spikes). For the last slot, since most of the rest of my Pokemon are semi-bulky and will attempt to stall out my opponents while poison damage chips away at their health, I'd probably want a late-game sweeper/revenge killer, preferably on the physical side to compensate for my general lack of physical offense.
    I lost my AR :/ But I'm contemplating buying another, because it's just so damn useful. I'm not too thrilled about the idea of raising a Weepinbell just so I can breed it with a Budew to get one with Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder. And THEN ev training it. Also, I may as well distribute Pokemon to my friends to help them out, and an AR would help a lot with that. Which Rotom form would you recommend? Or does it matter at all? LO Jolt works fine, all I really need is something to outspeed Gengar and OHKO, which Jolteon could probably do without Life Orb. And I suppose I'd want a decent sweeper somewhere in the there to handle Pokemon immune to Toxic Spikes. Which reminds me, do you run Stealth Rock on Swampert?
    Roserade is good, as is Swampert. Doesn't Rotom revert to its original form over link battles? At any rate, I doubt I'll be needing a spin blocker. Most of my friends don't even know about entry hazards, much less Rapid Spin. Flinchhax Jirachi sounds viable, I'll have to check the Nature and IVs of the one I got from the Gamestop event. That leaves three filler spots. One may be occupied by SpecsJolt as a revenge killer/sweeper, since two of my friends are convinced they can win the tournament with a team of Gengar. But I haven't yet decided. Lots of possibilities!

You can be sent to federal prison now. I guess that's kinda cool.
    Yeah, OU. But none of them are serious battlers or have any experience with competitive play (I gave them a crash course in EVs today), so I doubt they'll be following the trends of the current metagame. And it's funny you should mention that, because I wanted to use a Roserade lead.

I was just about to wish you a happy birthday, because I remembered yours was a couple weeks before mine! Exciting, no?
    I'm having a little Pokemon party with some friends for my 18th birthday. We're having little tournament (well, it's actually rather big), and I thought I'd ask your advice for piecing a team together :) Considering you've become quite proficient with the competitive metagame, as I've seen. It's nothing too serious, just a casual little friendly tournament. But being the resident Poke-guru among my friends, I can't be embarassed, so I want to do well.
    Oh man.... FUCK SS STALL TEAMS LOL cacturn, and cradily are such douchers. LOL. I haven't been playing UU lately... OU used to seem to repetitive and boring, but making teams for OU is so much more fun than it is for UU. Lol idk.. hahas
    Is that so? Is it with your Drapion team? I'll be interested in reading the write-up when you post it on the BF thread.

Nuzlocke is terribly addicting :)
    Hahas alright. Let me know sorry I've been swamped with summer school, so maybe over the weekend some time?
    No, I've been off doing other things for quite a while. Preparing for college applications and stuff :-/ And unfortunately, I've misplaced my SoulSilver... But I'm doing a Nuzlocke run on Diamond for fun.
    Yeah forsure I might not have a lot of time since summer school is coming up but ill let you know wsup
    Nothing much. Haven't been able to write anything of late.

And yeah, that's being rewritten atm by supermarth64.
    Well, I'm SRing for a Jirachi, I've secured some flawless Dittos, and I'm hoping to breed up some better sweepers! :D
    -_- I have Wi-Fi for all of half of this day. I'm just desperate for anything useful, whether it's a flawless Ditto or a god Latias.
    -_- I managed to get my Scyther breeding project going.

So far I have a perfect SpD IV, but not much else. If you want a flawless one when I'm done (which is going to be a while) I'll try and send you one.
    Hey man want to have another UU battle? I'm working on a new team and I would likle your thoughts about it :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…