Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think, given this info, it's best to check your seed in the main window without a sid or OT entered, before doing the actual RNG, to make sure you will get the poke you want on . Also, you can use an adjacent delay to get a target pokemon, since it's not shiny. Just get the seed of the adjacent, put it in the main window and check for low frame right nature/ability eggs.
    Based on the results you had, I would say my RNG Reporter lists are accurate. Which version of RNG Reporter are you using?
    See my edit in the earlier comment.

Edit: Going away from computer again. Supper time.
    Yes, but you generated that seed with international parents clicked, right? Are you sure your parents are international?

Edit: To tell the truth, I don't know why you have modest listed there in that seed. But RNG Reporter's main window says it ain't so. Put the seed into your main window of RNG reporter and you'll find modest on the seed, but on a different frame. Frame 6 for international and frame 11 for normal. Male for all gender ratios.
    Ok, per that seed, it's brave natured for international parents on frame three. It's calm on frame three only if your parents are both the same language.
    Hi. Just want to say hello on your wall and take the RNG conversation here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…