Chev4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks for the trade: I like the competitive pokemon with cool ball and I have a lot of team who need of those pokemon; see you soon, bie
    actually it would probably be better if I didn't, I've had like no time in the past few weeks due to school etc although if you're still looking for someone in a few weeks (which I doubt) then I'd probably do them then....:/
    lol oh god.....you know those pokes I was supposed to EV train for you? I accidentally released them when I was clearing my boxes of old stuff....>_> meant to tell you earlier but I forgot, lol.
    yeah, that was one who didn't have wifi before, then suddenly came back and came in between >_>

anyway ill hop on now D
    Yeah, I see that one, it has a delay of 791 with a frame of 1453.
    So is that 0 seconds when I get into the game, or how many seconds I have to have gotten entering the game? O_o Which is impossible xD!
    Cuz I found this spread using PokeRNG: PID: a4e54ffd (CALM, ability 1) 30/11/31/30/31/30 (Seed: ea160572 Method 1: 440, J (synch): 317, J (no synch): 325, K (synch): 315, K (no synch): 319) HP WATER 70

Would that be sufficient? Cuz I can't find that special spreads document you were talking about xD!
    Dia: 0947-6817-0651 (trade)

that one?

because I think I removed you because my friend roster was filled to much, meaning i deleted a few FC's so i could battle more :X
    I couldn't find anything >.< I tried looking for hidden power water, nothing came up, Hell I looked up 31/3/x/x/x/x and nothing came up... >.>
    Okay, I did too, I guess I had terrible luck that last round.

How can I find spreads with a high frame? I've got a few spreads here and there but they are like 8-300
    I'm at the Valley Windworks that has the grass part not inside. What kind of sparkling grass am I looking for? >.<
    >.< I seem to have a lot of it. So there isn't anything special I can do help find that Radar only poke quicker?
    Well, it's rather simple, actually.
    How do I find the Radar only pokemon? I've done the PokeRadar a good 100+ times, and went into the sparkling patches, and haven't see a single Mareep! D:!
    Well I only know as much as what I read in the guide I linked to you. I already know how to try to find the right ID/SID I need through Pandora's Box, and hitting the right seed, but I just don't know when to start/stop the Pikatimer to get that delay and hit the right seed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…