HD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gah, if you haven't found out, I'm in a bit of a pickle...and I don't think I'll be on as often as I would like for the next few months (i.e. 2-3 months of absence)...this sucks because I don't think I'll have the time to get our game going in that time. I apologize for having to stall this out. Is it okay with you if we do this game over the summer?
    Something came up and I won't be able to battle for ST7. Would you want to take my spot if I get it approved by Jackal?
    By the way, I have been attempting to get our game approved...it's just that Gmax and Mekkah tend to tell me that they want to look the game over later...-__-
    I've been taking a brisk sabbaticals lately, and I'm sorry I haven't been on a whole lot. RL sometimes is just to high of a priority for me... -_-
    If you have time we can battle now, the time you suggested also happens to be when I work so it would have to be some other time if you can't now, preferrably during the weekend.
    So, um, I think we should work some more on the game, however these past few weeks have been tough for me to do so because of massive amounts of school work...Will you be available to help me work on it on Wednesday? PM/VM me.
    Cool, I'll try to be on this weekend a bit more (probably on the spreadsheet and role sheet), so see you there!
    LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
    Though it would leave the duo highly susceptible to Zapdos but who would predict the usage of Togekiss, really.
    I'm assuming that you mean my mention of an ability...? Well, since most of Toge's counters are Bulky waters which are scared and covered by Grass, that leaves us with the levitating Ghosts and Zapdos, for the most part. Now, Mold Breaker could easily cause the levitating ghosts to become susceptible to Earthquake which is a very commonly learned move (and used, especially in metagame). Though it probably won't be used if the Poke is a special fighter. But blah, blah. Anyway, thats my logic behind my choice and if it doesn't make it, fine with me: don't chew me out over it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…