Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like I said, I don't generally give them out online.

I'd say Monday my time (Sunday evening your time) as the last chance to play before deadline, failing which I'll ask Kevin Garrett to give you the win.
    Missed by a mile >_<

I won't be able to play today, you'll be away tomorrow and so ... yeah. We're going to miss the deadline. I'll try asking Kevin Garrett for an extension.
    I do, but I generally don't give them out online.

How about we arrange a time instead? I'd pick tomorrow, but after a miscommunication today I can't make tomorrow ... how about Friday at about 9am my time?
    That's not too bad, my timezone is much more compatible with American times compared to European. What times are most convenient for you? Your evening times (my morning times) is most convenient for me.
    How about next Tuesday or Wednesday (16 and 17 November)?

I'm in GMT +8, what about you?
    Well we're matched for the next round of the UU tournament :) Best of luck.

I won't be able to play for the rest of this week, sadly, but after that I'll message you.
    I need you to handle my bids on TU!! I am grounded for tomorrow (lol) so I would like if you can take care of that. It is ok if you cannot, but remember; it is our team ;)
    Yeah I'm on right now if you want to battle, but my MSN is ENZ011@live.com.
    Yo, wanted to give my condolences for your cuz, and I hope he feels better!!!

I'm gonna be on tomorrow from 2:45 PM till 4:15 PM (GMT -5), if you get on at this time hit me up but I completely understand when if you can't be on at the time.

Give a notice to battle whenever! No worries BR0!
    Sorry, I meant to send out a PM or something. I have studying to do for an exam I have on tuesday. After that though, I should be pretty open. I know where to find ya. ;)
    It's nice to meet you too Stone_Cold! I look forward to your tutoring! Regarding messaging clients, I'm on Windows Live Messenger: fatninja_128@hotmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…