Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually can be online from 2pm to 4am for my timezone, so yeah
    I usually land on French time, you can easily find me there, or catch me with a VM here if I'm online.
    Hey dude, we"re paired for PVS tournament !
    When can you play ?
    I'm GMT+2 and on holidays, let's setup something.

Have a nice day.
    I'm GMT -5 as well, but I'm usually not free until 7 PM EST, any chance you could do it around then?
    Okay, I will send you a pm as soon as possible because I'm supposed to pick the first Pokemon.
    That's fine with me. What timezone are you in? My timezone is GMT -5. Also, would you prefer to pick your Pokemon over in pm, or on irc?
    next week is fine. My times are in my sig. If you have any specific time you want me to be on, I'll see if I can.
    Okay, so we have to play for UU Tournament. Can we battle tonight between 7 PM and 1-2 AM GMT+2 ?
    hey man, looks like we're paired together for the UU tourney, I'm in GMT +8, and I'm usually free around 4pm (gmt+8) to 6pm. when are you free?
    Just going to remind you that this weekend is the last before the deadline ends. You'll probably have to schedule an earlier timing because I'm stuffed with real life stuff by midday. Although if that isn't possible I'll try my best to come at that given time.
    Let's both leave the server and come back, see if that solves the problem. We may need to try again another time at this rate.
    No, mine does too. Maybe it is a server problem. I think we need a rematch. I'll challenge you now.
    It looks like it froze. Have you done anything your end? Because I can't see anything at mine. I think we will have to rematch, which is a shame. By the way, my timer is being run down, even though I have selected a move.
    By my count, there is still 20 minutes until time. However, Lab looks like it is still down. Do you want to meet on CAP?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…