tofucocoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry about last night; my Wifi blipped out and it didn't come back on until about midnight. how about tonight for Australorp? I should try to be on at about 5 CST again. adamant tyrogue still ok? oh, and what game were you using? i added your HG code; was that the right one?
    xD Well, a BABY is a chick, a YOUNG chicken is a blah blah blah. xD
    Woot! Quite proud of myself, and very nice giveaway. Hope to receive Zapdos soon :)
    May I ask what Questions I got wrong and which I got right, and some correct answers?
    Pm please :D Btw, great giveaway, and semi redis :)
    I have 3, which one? :P
    Hagane = Metal in Japanese? I believe. I forget.
    Hiidoran = Heatran in Japanese's Romanji form.
    Honoo Bodi = Flame Body in Japanese.

All my Nicknames are Japanese words in Romanji form. Meaning it's english letters for what the Japanese word is. xD!
    I'd put screencaps, but I'm playing on my DS so I'd have to play the same save file twice every day to take pictures lol, not worth it.

But regardless, I gave up on writing down my Nuzlocke. I don't have much time for doing so anymore, and I don't think many people would/were interested on it anyway!
    sorry my mornings are exceptional groggy...

are you from IRC or something?

A VGCer?
    Not sure if you understand me or not, but you need to talk to my trade partner to see if she wants that Shuckle, lol. I don't want it.
    Nothing, but if Eevee wants the Shuckle you can have that for free too :)
    I don't want the Shuckle, lol, my partner wants the Shuckle, haha. Which is why I said ask her if she wants it once you have the IVs checked out. The shiny Shuckle you want is free though, so yah ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…