Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could I get the pokemon I won from Alphabet's giveaway off you sometime. Just PM or VM me and I'll try to catch you online. I hope it's not too late
    Hiya! I was wondering if I could pick up the Mew and Dratini from Alphabet's giveaway off you sometime? (I did win both, you can check his post if you don't believe me). Whenever you're free, just VM or PM me (even if I'm offline)!
    Could I get my Pokemon sometime tommorow?
    The dratini isnt it? (if not both), Awesome, thanks :)
    you have 10 people listed... you give them the pokemon(s) listed by their name... and thats it.
    Ok, will do. I have to leave for a few mins to get my gf from work and will get those to you tonight around 8.
    i need 2 copies back for myself if you dont mind. (by two copies i mean 1 mew and 1 dratini... thats all)
    Hi! Are you still destributing for the Mew/Dratini Giveaway? Please can you PM me if you are still trading them. Thanks!
    Hey, can you clone Pokemon yourself ? If so, i need you to EV train a couple of my Pokemon. Are you ok with it ? Thanks in advance. :)
    about annacondas you made one mistake the biggest snake ever recorded was an annaconda as far as I know
    TAomorrow is good. And new years eve, somewhat early, bc Im goin to a friends house and he doesnt have wifi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…