Taylor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm working on a new team so maybe later today or at some other point in the week. i won't be hard to find
    I'll be online the entire evening on PO
    I hope we can finish our match there
    Hi !
    I'll be online for several hours on Smogon University (PO) so just come here and highlight me !
    If I'm not on Smogon (sometimes the server isn't working for me...) just come to French Time and, again, highlight me, dude !

Cya there :)
    Man, you were dead for the previous days, and unfortunately I just read my messages when I log on Smogon.
    I tried several times to setup a schedule you never even answered.
    You can't just say "Hi I'm online, come right now", that doesn't work, I just read your message 4 hours later ;/
    Again, what is your timezone, and when are you able to get online ?
    I just noticed that in our game I used lefties chansey instead of evo stone lol - GG
    Hi.
    We need to setup a schedule for BW tournament.
    I'll be online for the next 5 hours if you want.
    Otherwise I'm GMT+1. What about you ?
    hello.
    Come to French Time server on PO if you want to play right now.
    Otherwise we'll setup a schedule.
    Alright, ill get on right now, i need to change my team on shoddy first, i usually use pokemon online, but it will only take a second
    Ok, i didnt know that. I've been looking for you every time I get online also. Your about me says your from england though which explains why we havent seen each other. Do you battle on shoddy or pokemon online and what server?
    We still need to battle. Ive been trying to wait and see when we are both on to battle but that doesnt seem to be working out. What time zone are you and when is a good time to battle? Im free most all the time except for Christmas Eve and Christmas of course.
    Looks like I'm up against you in the first round of ST7. When is a good time for you to battle? After the 17th or course that is.
    Yo. We need to do our Tournament of Second chance battle.

Catch me on IRC or PO when you can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…