Porengan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if you're around we can play now. or we can play tomorrow sometime in the afternoon between 1 PM and 3 PM GMT -5
    hi. we need to do this sometime this week, because next week (this friday), im leaving for a week to buenos aires, argentina for an entire week. so yeah, lets aim to get this done soon, either wednesday or thursday please. I have exams from now till wednesday, so wednesday night or thursday please lets get this done. I'm gmt -5 fyi.
    congrats dude, gouki is a beast and from the post bellow Im guessing you swept with your lucario.
    No worries.. but Friday is no good for me. I guess let's shoot for Saturday?? What times are you available?
    it will be tough to do it much earlier because i won't be home from work until about 6pm or so my time depending on how the day goes
    hi it's come to my attention that we have to battle for spl this week. i'd like to play on thursday in the time range of 7pm-10pm eastern (GMT -5). let me know what works for you
    Hey, my timezone is GMT -5. I'll be available later this evening, but would prefer the match to be during the week. I'll be idling on NetBattle when I'm available, unless you have a more specific time in mind.
    hi, my timezone is gmt -8, and i'm usually around everyday starting from 2:30 pm my time.
    My timezone is GMT -5. I'll be hunting around for you on PokemonExperte, but I'll also be on Smogon U as Zenho.

Pokemon Online, of course.
    my timezone is GMT-8, so we have quite a time difference. but i'll be sure to notify you if i see you on here or pokemonexperte.
    yo gonna pop on at all again today? also what is your time zone since i have no idea what "all day" is for you since you haven't been on since 2pm my time.
    i am greenwich mean time minus five which also correlates to an "eastern standard time" because i am on the east coast of the united states of america. if your map is not updated that is in the western hemisphere. is there any specific day of the week that works best for you. the options are sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday. these are listed in chronological order.
    Well, you can always find me from 18:00 (GMT+1) onwards ^^

I'll search you on Shoddy :3
    Oh, that's 7 AM here (Morgen), and its a bit bad for me, but I'll do my best to make it. Otherwise, how's 13:00 (GMT+1) Thursday?
    Battle??

I'm in the Pokemon Experte room

EDIT: looks like I just missed you. I'm gonna go to bed. How's about 5 PM GMT -5 sound? (Ich kenne nicht der Stunden des Deutschland, aber ist es gut? (yeah my german sucks).
    gah im sorry some random guy showed up to fix my computer and i cant use it yet...gimme some time ill be on later...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…