Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the long wait, Ald. I think I can fix it, so once I think I do have it fixed (In like, 30 minutes maybe), I'll come on xat and we can battle :D
    i wasn't hacking, not my fault i got 2 first turn wakeups, besides if you look at it they didn't matter, so stop whining and disconnecting when things don't go your way
    Hmm, interesting dc. I had full bars, so it wasn't me. Probably had it anyway.Good day, bro
    been waiting awhile are you coming into wi-fi for the battle or should I look for a new opponent?
    I do not know if my eyes were playing tricks on me or what but I put the wrong FC in for you. I do not know why either. I put an FC code in that began with 0560 and not yours. I got it fixed now and am going back in.
    hmmm i accepted your battle on the thread but for some reason i can not connect to the NWC
    OK, for people who are completely retarded (and a number of you seem to be) let me explain a few things.

1. If you are acusing me of a DC, think about how the battle is going before you do so.... Im not fuken dcing on you when Im about to win, dont be retarded.

2. I DONT hack pokemon, if you are doing less damage than expected, or are taking more, think of outside infulances on it, such as items, screens, etc.
    good game my swampert really turned things around and yours was pretty nifty with toxic/ protect, crit on that heracross was lucky. i wonder if i used earthquake instead of x scissor???
    great game. XD Man, I was only able to take 1 of your pokes out. But yeah! gg ^^ You're really good!

(I've been uploading the past 2 days ; ; So i think I'm gonna take a break for a bit and just ou/uu a bit without uploading for a bit. When I feel like uploading, you'll be the first I contact ^^)
    GG
    i didnt think my bug weakness would catch up to me haha
    you're the only person i ever play with a CS hera :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…