Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no prob :) and please add this as well.lol forgot that my FC in sig is the old one XP
    4555 6225 6477

i'll wait in wifi :)
    No prob, and well, do whatever you want with it. There's already other people who have this in their trade threads, so yeah. It is, if not, one of the best candidates for a Trick Room team. And as for viewing my thread, go for it - everyone is welcome. :)
    Just took a bathroom break while you were trading, but anyway, thanks! Enjoy the Eruptran, too. :)

(Not to forget to mention you have semi-redis rights to this Heatran)
    Alrighty, I'll wait, and let me know when you get your new FC. I just got back from a trade involving the Eruptran, so yeah.

EDIT: Thought I'd mention this, but I know you're new to Smogon and all, but try not to double/triple post...there's an edit button for a reason.
    I heard...that's fine. In that case, I'll replace that with the shiny Rotom of yours, if that's ok with you.
    No prob, and alrighty, take your time. I'm only on for a while before I gotta do some schoolwork...then I'll be back on afterwards.
    Good start, just posted on your thread. :)

EDIT: Hey, I just got home, so if you want to do the trade now, we can do it.
    Oh, I see. No prob, here to help. :)

It's a nice community as long as you follow the rules and such, and make sure you don't end up blacklisted.
    No prob, and well, let's see...don't be a douchebag, be nice to everyone, and as for trade threads, once you acquire at least several poke's, you can start a small trade thread. Make sure your future trade thread isn't vague...look at other trade threads for references. Come to think of it, when I first started, I only had four wondercard poke's I RNG'd for trade, and now look at where I am, which a huge load of poke's. For redistributables, always credit the OT of the poke. I mean, the actual username, not ingame OT. Also, maybe eventually, you may run into people who would be willing to make banners for you. Has happened to me, and always credit the others with banners.

Over the days, you'll get better and better, and not only that, you'll feel like you're more welcome on Smogon. :)
    Oh, whoops...yeah, I pretty much misread that. I guess you could throw in that Raikou + the shiny Empoleon.

And yeah, thanks! After all, I'm pretty much the only guy that owns an Eruptran with 3 speed IV's + HP Grass.
    Oh, hey. Shiny HP Grass Timid Raikou seems tempting, if you're down to trade that, that is. That ok with you? :)

(I can't trade at the moment, going to be on campus most of the day)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…