Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey,

Although this isn't an official Rating 102 thing, I saw your rate of "Overheat" and in general I really like your thought process and detail. However, you need to put some more backbone into your rates - if you aren't confident about a change, neither will the team builder. Best example I find of this is CB Infernape, since you start immediately by stating the downfalls of CB Nape, lowering the builder's confidence in you. The idea was very good, but here's a general guideline:

1) Explain major Problems (thing that will require mon changes or are looming threats)
    2) solutions
    3) minor issues

Brevity is the key here, overly explaining something can make the builder bored.

Sorry if this comes out as random or unwarranted, but I would really like to see you rate more - you've got potential.
    haha thanks :)

and omg restalk cune is a bitch to kill but its so gooooooooood
    Well it's hard to see the weaknesses of a team until tried out, so of course, TESTING REQUIRED. But it looks good.
    Sounds like fun. Lanturn owns in rain due to STAB Thunder and Boosted STAB Surf/Hydro Pump.
    Hey my Washingtonian friend! If you need any help getting introduced to the site, I can help. And I'm always looking for someone to build a team with :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…